Media Comedian Jeff Ross: "Dana White Is Like Michael Vick, But For Human Beings"

Black9

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If you don't know, Michael Vick was a famous NFL player that was arrested for putting on large dog fighting events.

While Max Holloway and O'malley are sitting next to him. Jeez.

Last edited:
Imagine if he would have went there and made a joke about Dana slapping his wife. I would have loved to see Dana's reaction

200.gif

Imagine if he would have went there and made a joke about Dana slapping his wife. I would have loved to see Dana's reaction

Funny how Dana said it's his punishment to be known as a domestic abuser, but I can almost guarantee that anyone who brings it up will be punished

Funny how Dana said it's his punishment to be known as a domestic abuser, but I can almost guarantee that anyone who brings it up will be punished
Dana: President of the Illuminati
636507700239451322-USP-MMA--UFC-Fight-Night-Kansas-City-Weigh-Ins.jpg

His second in command and the true man pulling Trudeau's strings: GSP
hqdefault.jpg

The Money Man: Sheikh Shan Omelleyov, alias Sean O'Malley

affc8283e364ad33c3d166299051c6be

If you don't know, Michael Vick was a famous NFL player that was arrested for putting on large dog fighting events.

While Max Holloway and O'malley are sitting next to him. Jeez.

Damn what happened to Ross's hair?

Jeff Ross has never been funny, and those roasts fucking suck.

Decent joke but fighters don’t die and don’t fight against their will. And as we saw this weekend, they sometimes stop fights when a man cuts his leg.

Weird takes in this thread. Have y'all never seen a roast? They exaggerate situations for comedic value. It's not meant to be taken as a literal malicious personal attack.

Everyone in the audience is in on the joke. Relax guys. You watch a sport where guys are trying to cause immediate harm to their opponents. It's weird that half of y'all are being so soft about this.

Jeff Ross has never been funny, and those roasts fucking suck.
What's funny is the guy sitting next to Dana is ten times the roast comic while looking like an AIDS patient.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back