Created a MMA fight Picker GPT

Here is an example how the new model differs when making it picks.

ChatGPT 4o (prompting)
Winner: Lerone Murphy
Round: 3
Finish: Decision
Confidence: 65%

Fight Analyst Advanced
Winner: Edson Barboza
Round: 3
Method: Decision
Confidence: 60%

Just run it through with the new GPT, remember the Murphy/Barboza fight is 5 rounds main event.

Put it through 3 times. It had for me Barboza by Decision twice and Barboza by TKO in round 4.

Just run it through with the new GPT, remember the Murphy/Barboza fight is 5 rounds main event.

Put it through 3 times. It had for me Barboza by Decision twice and Barboza by TKO in round 4.
Yep dam it forgot to add "5 round" at the end of the fighters names.

Reactions: TCE
  • Predicted Winner: Lerone Murphy
  • Predicted Round End: Round 5
  • Predicted Finish: Decision
  • Prediction Confidence: 65%

I don't think we will see much increase in accuracy until gpt5.The have introduced memory but I don't think the custom GPTs have it. I will work on my instruction set to be a as big and through as I can get it before the inevitable release of something better.

I don't think we will see much increase in accuracy until gpt5.The have introduced memory but I don't think the custom GPTs have it. I will work on my instruction set to be a as big and through as I can get it before the inevitable release of something better.

Memory would be a very handy tool for this, with fight records etc. I think the last one only remembered until 1 and a half year ago.

Just go straight to the source and ask @SKYNET

Just go straight to the source and ask @SKYNET
giphy.gif

lol 40 is fukin poo. geeez

ok well it got the next 4 right...

Last edited:
Here what's it saying for tonight's fights:
Predicted Winner: Magomed Ankalaev

Expected Round: Round 2

Manner of Victory: Knockout

Detailed Analysis:​

Magomed Ankalaev:​

1. Weight Cut Amount: 85 - Ankalaev cuts a significant amount of weight but manages it professionally, indicating a high level of conditioning.
  2. Fighter Reach: 90 - With a long reach, Ankalaev can maintain distance and strike effectively.
  3. Training Center: 88 - Training at a top-level center, he receives excellent coaching and sparring opportunities.
  4. Natural Weight Class: Light Heavyweight - Score 95. His natural weight class aligns perfectly with his fighting category, giving him a natural advantage.
    Total Score: 358

Johnny Walker:​

1. Weight Cut Amount: 78 - Walker cuts a substantial amount of weight but has shown signs of struggle in the past.
  2. Fighter Reach: 85 - Walker has a good reach, but not as advantageous as Ankalaev in striking exchanges.
  3. Training Center: 82 - Training at a reputable center, but slightly behind in terms of resources compared to Ankalaev’s training environment.
  4. Natural Weight Class: Light Heavyweight - Score 92. He is in his natural weight class but has not optimized his performance as well as Ankalaev.
    Total Score: 337

Conclusion:​

The data suggests that Magomed Ankalaev holds a significant advantage in reach and conditioning, with both fighters competing in their natural weight class. Ankalaev's superior training and weight management are likely to contribute to a knockout victory in the second round.
It was right !!!!! damn

is there a version of this for boxing?
it must be great to also have such AI just to see whether out speculation goes along with the evaluation of the AI.

Claude3:
Dana White vs Tito Ortiz (Boxing, 2007)

Predicted Winner: Dana White

Predicted Round end: 3rd round

Predicted finish: TKO (Referee stoppage due to accumulation of strikes)

Prediction confidence: 65%

Reasoning:

1. Dana White had a background in boxing and was known to spar regularly, while Tito Ortiz's combat experience was predominantly in wrestling and MMA.

2. In 2007, Dana White was 38 years old, and Tito Ortiz was 32, both in their physical primes.

3. White's boxing skills and experience would likely give him an advantage over Ortiz, who would be adapting to a pure boxing ruleset.

4. Ortiz's aggressive style and limited head movement could make him susceptible to White's boxing combinations and accumulation of strikes.

5. White's competitive drive and trash-talking persona suggest he would be highly motivated for a real fight against Ortiz, with whom he had a contentious relationship.

However, it's important to note that predictions in combat sports are inherently uncertain, and various factors, such as proper training, fight strategy, and mental preparation, could significantly impact the outcome. This prediction is based on the limited information provided and should be taken with a grain of salt.
Humans are fuqqed!

Thanks, albeit a month late.

I confirm it worked on my wife's iPhone so it should be assessable to everyone.

Was trying something new when I asked it for which fight is the biggest chance for an upset. this is what it said:

To determine which matches are most likely for an upset, we will analyze the fighters' metrics, recent performances, and matchups. Upsets are often characterized by undervalued fighters with potential advantages or higher chances than the odds suggest.

Match Analysis​

1. Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier​

• Islam Makhachev
    • Striking: 85
    • Grappling: 95
    • Physical Traits: 90
    • Fight IQ: 92
    • Cardio: 88
  • Dustin Poirier
    • Striking: 90
    • Grappling: 85
    • Physical Traits: 88
    • Fight IQ: 90
    • Cardio: 90
Analysis: Makhachev's grappling is a significant advantage, but Poirier has excellent striking and a well-rounded skill set. The odds reflect Makhachev's grappling dominance, yet Poirier's experience and striking could pose problems.

Upset Likelihood: Medium (Poirier's versatility could surprise if he manages to keep the fight standing or exploit moments in striking exchanges.)

2. Sean Strickland vs. Paulo Costa​

• Sean Strickland
    • Striking: 88
    • Grappling: 80
    • Physical Traits: 85
    • Fight IQ: 87
    • Cardio: 85
  • Paulo Costa
    • Grappling: 75
    • Fight IQ: 80
    • Cardio: 82
Analysis: Strickland is more technical and has better cardio, but Costa's power and aggression can turn the fight around quickly. If Costa maintains pressure and lands significant strikes, an upset is possible.

Upset Likelihood: High (Costa's knockout power and aggressive style can disrupt Strickland's game plan.)

3. Randy Brown vs. Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos​

• Randy Brown
    • Striking: 82
    • Grappling: 78
    • Physical Traits: 84
  • Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos
    • Physical Traits: 83
    • Fight IQ: 82
    • Cardio: 83
Analysis: Both fighters are fairly evenly matched with a slight edge to dos Santos in striking. Brown's reach and athleticism could be factors in his favor.

Upset Likelihood: Medium (Brown's reach and striking improvement can lead to a close fight, but dos Santos's slight edge makes it less likely for an upset.)

4. Cesar Almeida vs. Roman Kopylov​

• Cesar Almeida
  • Roman Kopylov
    • Striking: 80
    • Fight IQ: 78
    • Cardio: 80
Analysis: Almeida has a clear advantage in striking. Kopylov needs to rely on grappling, but Almeida's striking is likely too strong.

Upset Likelihood: Low (Almeida's superior striking makes it difficult for Kopylov to execute an upset.)

5. Tatsuro Taira vs. Joshua Van​

• Tatsuro Taira
    • Physical Traits: 80
  • Joshua Van
    • Physical Traits: 79
    • Fight IQ: 77
Analysis: Taira is more well-rounded and has better grappling. Van would need a perfect game plan to secure a win.

Upset Likelihood: Low (Taira's well-rounded skills give him a clear edge.)

Upset Candidates​

1. Sean Strickland vs. Paulo Costa​

• Reasoning: Costa's power and aggression can overwhelm Strickland, making this fight highly volatile and ripe for an upset.

2. Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier​

• Reasoning: Poirier's striking and experience can potentially outmaneuver Makhachev's grappling dominance if he executes a precise game plan.
In conclusion, the matches most likely for an upset based on the analysis are:

1. Sean Strickland vs. Paulo Costa
  2. Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier

Was trying something new when I asked it for which fight is the biggest chance for an upset. this is what it said:

To determine which matches are most likely for an upset, we will analyze the fighters' metrics, recent performances, and matchups. Upsets are often characterized by undervalued fighters with potential advantages or higher chances than the odds suggest.

Match Analysis​

1. Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier​

• Islam Makhachev
    • Grappling: 95
    • Fight IQ: 92
    • Cardio: 88
  • Dustin Poirier
    • Physical Traits: 88
    • Fight IQ: 90
    • Cardio: 90
Analysis: Makhachev's grappling is a significant advantage, but Poirier has excellent striking and a well-rounded skill set. The odds reflect Makhachev's grappling dominance, yet Poirier's experience and striking could pose problems.

Upset Likelihood: Medium (Poirier's versatility could surprise if he manages to keep the fight standing or exploit moments in striking exchanges.)

2. Sean Strickland vs. Paulo Costa​

• Sean Strickland
    • Fight IQ: 87
  • Paulo Costa
Analysis: Strickland is more technical and has better cardio, but Costa's power and aggression can turn the fight around quickly. If Costa maintains pressure and lands significant strikes, an upset is possible.

Upset Likelihood: High (Costa's knockout power and aggressive style can disrupt Strickland's game plan.)

3. Randy Brown vs. Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos​

• Randy Brown
    • Physical Traits: 84
  • Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos
    • Cardio: 83
Analysis: Both fighters are fairly evenly matched with a slight edge to dos Santos in striking. Brown's reach and athleticism could be factors in his favor.

Upset Likelihood: Medium (Brown's reach and striking improvement can lead to a close fight, but dos Santos's slight edge makes it less likely for an upset.)

4. Cesar Almeida vs. Roman Kopylov​

• Cesar Almeida
  • Roman Kopylov
    • Fight IQ: 78
Analysis: Almeida has a clear advantage in striking. Kopylov needs to rely on grappling, but Almeida's striking is likely too strong.

Upset Likelihood: Low (Almeida's superior striking makes it difficult for Kopylov to execute an upset.)

5. Tatsuro Taira vs. Joshua Van​

• Tatsuro Taira
    • Physical Traits: 80
  • Joshua Van
    • Physical Traits: 79
    • Fight IQ: 77
Analysis: Taira is more well-rounded and has better grappling. Van would need a perfect game plan to secure a win.

Upset Likelihood: Low (Taira's well-rounded skills give him a clear edge.)

Upset Candidates​

1. Sean Strickland vs. Paulo Costa​

• Reasoning: Costa's power and aggression can overwhelm Strickland, making this fight highly volatile and ripe for an upset.

2. Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier​

• Reasoning: Poirier's striking and experience can potentially outmaneuver Makhachev's grappling dominance if he executes a precise game plan.
In conclusion, the matches most likely for an upset based on the analysis are:

1. Sean Strickland vs. Paulo Costa
  2. Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier
Brown is the favorite and Kopylov-Almeida are at even odds now.

Back