Media Crowd fights at UFC Mexico | Dana White reacts

Better than most of the actual fights on this card

The more attention the MMA media pays attention to these brawls, the more often they will happen. (and the more often Uncle Dana will seat heated rivals near each other at events to ensure that)

There were actual trained professionals in that cage who people paid to watch fight in the cage that night. Yet all we're talking about is the drunken idiot thugs in the stands who decided to do the same. Let's stop giving them so much attention.

Kinda the same way when fans jump out and run around the field we make a concerted effort not to show them on TV, and for the same reasons.

Ah, who am I kidding, Dana will probably use this footage as marketing purposes some day for....some freakin' thing.

As long as you don’t use a gun or a knife I think brawling in the crowd at ufc events should be legal for be honest.fuck it there’s dude’s fighting in the cage and getting paid for it, I don’t think it’s that big of deal for some fans to throw some hands in the crowd? If nobody gets shot or stabbed it pretty much just adds to the energy of the show

Dana’s reaction to the fight in the crowd:

“The fight in the crowd doesn’t look good for the UFC? That never happens. That literally never happens,” White told MMA Junkie and other reporters. “It happened here in Mexico City. The crazy thing about that fight, when that fight broke out, it felt like it kept going forever. So I ran over there and was watching it. Nobody stopped it. I was waiting for security to come in. They just let them go until it was over.

“That was one of the craziest things I’ve ever seen. I don’t think it’s a bad look for the UFC. It happened and that was the end of that. I think after everybody saw the end of that sh*t, nobody else wanted to try that again. No security. The fight just went on until it was over. I’ve never seen any sh*t like that in my life.”

No doubt Dana gave them a back room bonus for not leaving it in the hands of the judges.

They should sign the dude in the black shirt.

Dana’s reaction to the fight in the crowd:

“The fight in the crowd doesn’t look good for the UFC? That never happens. That literally never happens,” White told MMA Junkie and other reporters. “It happened here in Mexico City. The crazy thing about that fight, when that fight broke out, it felt like it kept going forever. So I ran over there and was watching it. Nobody stopped it. I was waiting for security to come in. They just let them go until it was over.

“That was one of the craziest things I’ve ever seen. I don’t think it’s a bad look for the UFC. It happened and that was the end of that. I think after everybody saw the end of that sh*t, nobody else wanted to try that again. No security. The fight just went on until it was over. I’ve never seen any sh*t like that in my life.”
Mexico:

8Ctf.gif

Back