Dana White Urges Winner of Jon Jones vs. Stipe Miocic to Fight Tom Aspinall

Jones has one fight at Hw against a guy who shit the bed and cant fight as soon as it hits the ground, his next fight is against a guy who hasnt won for a few years.

Jones isnt fighting Aspinall anytime soon, not happening ever, Aspinall would absolutely train wreck him

Or you could just make the champion fight the interim champion or walk instead of allowing this silly match up between them.

Jones has indicated his performance will dictate whether or not he fights Aspinall. If he were to get a dominant win, I think he might consider it.

Dc_A1BoV4AAF0eS.jpg

Well, at least the interim belt is probably worth something. I mean it's obviously not real gold, but Aspinall could probably get something for it.

I mean, it's not worth anything as an "interim" belt obviously.

Either the pressure or Dana is realizing how silly it is that these GOATs are not being matched against the interim belt holder.

What Dana really means is

“ Please whoever wins, fight Tom and not make him look like a paper champ and leave this already shit division in even more shambles

Well, at least the interim belt is probably worth something. I mean it's obviously not real gold, but Aspinall could probably get something for it.

I mean, it's not worth anything as an "interim" belt obviously.

Either the pressure or Dana is realizing how silly it is that these GOATs are not being matched against the interim belt holder.

Pink goof could just strip Jones. We could have had Aspinall v Gane for the heavyweight title at 300.
@Davidjacksonjones

Where you at?

jon-jones-jon-bones-jones.gif

This is just Dana White trying to deflect blame for having this terrible fight in the first place. 'Sure I didn't make Jon Jones fight Tom Aspinall, the rightful contender, but that's Jon Jones' fault if he doesn't do it'. What a fucking tool, does anyone like this guy?

There’s no sense in that for either guy. We know Jones will never fight Aspinall.. Period.

If Stipe were to win he probably retires on top. Then resumes his career in firefighting. Stipe made many millions. So he’s not desperate enough financially to defend against such a young, strong guy. Considering his commitment to his employer in fire fighting, and his age, etc. He has nothing to prove. And if he were to actually flat line Jones. That would be even better than Holly smoking Ronda.

Walk away the much better man than Jones, or Dana.

“Urges” them , fuck off , if Dana wants that fight he knows he’s going to have to break out the money . I still think Jones is too intelligent and his ego is too big to fight Tom at this point in his career

This is just Dana White trying to deflect blame for having this terrible fight in the first place. 'Sure I didn't make Jon Jones fight Tom Aspinall, the rightful contender, but that's Jon Jones' fault if he doesn't do it'. What a fucking tool, does anyone like this guy?

There’s no sense in that for either guy. We know Jones will never fight Aspinall.. Period.

If Stipe were to win he probably retires on top. Then resumes his career in firefighting. Stipe made many millions. So he’s not desperate enough financially to defend against such a young, strong guy. Considering his commitment to his employer in fire fighting, and his age, etc. He has nothing to prove. And if he were to actually flat line Jones. That would be even better than Holly smoking Ronda.

Walk away the much better man than Jones, or Dana.

“Urges” them , fuck off , if Dana wants that fight he knows he’s going to have to break out the money . I still think Jones is too intelligent and his ego is too big to fight Tom at this point in his career

The guy in the middle couldn't do shit to stop Jon
gif-ufc-jon-jones-1775565.gif

Jones has indicated his performance will dictate whether or not he fights Aspinall. If he were to get a dominant win, I think he might consider it.
Do you really think that Jones thinks a dominant win over an old retired guy who hasn't won in years is going to give him a good chance against Aspinall? Jones isn't that dumb, he's just hoping you are. It's a lie, it's bullshit.

Back