News Darren Till will make his boxing debut against Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. on the Tyson vs. Jake Paul undercard

Who wins?

• Total voters
Chavez Jr barely throws punches and Till basically only throws his left hand. Chavez Jr is also clearly washed up.
this is gonna be a weird match.
Was my thought too

Perfect card for it

giphy.gif

Anyone know if Till plans to continue fighting in MMA matches? I assume he's done with the UFC at this point.

The unstoppable force of a washed up failson vs the immovable object of an MMA fighter chasing CTE in boxing for better pay.

This is the fight we've all been waiting for, I'm excited for this matchup

I don't know shit about boxing but I was impressed when Andy boxed up that Chavez guy, just based on his record I assumed Andy is some extraordinary boxing talent if he managed to defeat him.
Then, Paul melted Andy and the dream vanished.
I realized that Chavez guy probably just sucks now.

This was Darrens big fight announcement...?! Fighting Chavez Jr. over Mike Perry is not a great career move. NOBODY wants to see this shit
View attachment 1043814
Seems like he's testing the money making options. It's good to make alot of money against an old fighter, see what's offered next. If nothing comes from it beyond the payday then he can entertain the idea of getting cte from perry. AeOYzNb.jpg

Back