Media David "Tank" Abbott on Jaxxon Podcast

The part where he trashes Tito was a fun listen; the rest is just him talking shit like he always does.

On death's door with liver and kidney transplants, and had some near-death, fading in-and-out-life things during the process. But he's alive now and doing better.

Or maybe you're thinking of Kimo? He's still alive but there was a rumor 7 or 8 years ago he OD'd on drugs. It turned out to be false.

I was definitely thinking of Tank and really thought he died. I've now listened to the podcast and I'm pretty sure I had heard that he had died in the hospital, as he says, I just didn't remember (or never heard) that he was resuscitated. I think it's one of those half-memories that turns into something else.

Reactions: mkt
Yeah the co-host is a total arse-licker.
If you’re going to have a civilian co-host, I’d much rather he be overly respectful than the alternative. He also does a good job of keeping the discussions focused and somewhat structured. Rampage is my all-time favorite fighter and mma personality but I can very easily see him take a podcast off the rails if he doesn’t have someone to rein him in, not to mention he admittedly doesn’t watch fights or keep up with the day to day mma gossip.

I’m not surprised at all that the podcast has exploded the way that it has. Rampage is a universally beloved, respected fighter and personality who’s been in the game forever and was integral in shaping the profile of the sport as we know it. I’ve always seen him as the Charles Barkley of MMA; a guy who was a legit beast and pioneer who will always be able to get away with having no filter because he’s earned that right.

Back