Fightmatrix all time HW MMA rankings... WTF :)!?

I love that the mathematical formula has Machdia at 21 in all time absolute. Would be higher if not for the robbery decisions.

Bas, Royce and Ken all rated too high. If you remove those guys from the top 10, I agree with the top 10.

So here is the link:

Anyway.. I find a MAJOR glaring omission....

Where the heck is Ricco Rodriguez? It can be argued he BEAT Big Nog in Pride long ago (go watch the fight if you haven't, try to set aside any bias because Big Nog is totally epic and awesome haha)
So by that logic Kevin Lee should be ranked in the GOAT list because he almost beat Tony one time.

It's not even bad. Stats based I expected worse. Kinda good actually

Sucks we never got Barnett vs Werdum

overeem also feels incredibly low. #16? bas rutten is higher? nah.
Prime for prime time machine style, Bas beats the shit out of Reem. Reem folded from pressure even at his best, Bas was a hydraulic press.

Sucks we never got Barnett vs Werdum
Not Mir vs Werdum? Regardless, Werdum was better than both of them in all aspects of mma. Both fights would have been a kickboxing match.

Looks like Fedor won a photo finish :p

LOL @ Ken Shamrock ahead of Cro Cop and DC.

Anyway.. I find a MAJOR glaring omission....

Where the heck is Ricco Rodriguez? It can be argued he BEAT Big Nog in Pride long ago (go watch the fight if you haven't, try to set aside any bias because Big Nog is totally epic and awesome haha)
super inconsistent
Hard to remember a guy who isnt very memorable
it being arguable that he won isnt the same as winning.

They got the first name right but god making a list of THIRTY FIVE hw's...some of these listmakers need to get a life lmao

Prime for prime time machine style, Bas beats the shit out of Reem. Reem folded from pressure even at his best, Bas was a hydraulic press.
prime for prime? horse meat ubereem is tossing bas around a cage and kneeing him into oblivion whenever he feels like it. stop it.

Back