Francis vs Aspinall

Both lose to Jon so it doesn't really matter.

Like any top HW against Francis, don't get caught with his power, make it an MMA fight and they probably win. Same goes for Aspinall.

Get caught by Francis however and its likely over.

Thats why we love it, to see which way it goes.

I'd be betting (probably with underdog odds) on Aspinall. Guy's got grappling, chin, speed, and knockout power

We should all ask Dana's bitch ass since she is the one who fucked us fans from ever getting this matchup. Bitch tits dana bless!

Francis went 10 three minute rounds with Fury. I don’t really know if his cardio is as bad anymore. Of course, mixing in wrestling is a whole different story.
He barely moved for about 5 of those rounds which cost him the decision

Aspinall ate a really hard shot from Pavlovich like it was nothing, so I assume he'd do well with his crazy good movment and speed. Aspinall couldn't even barely train for that fight either because of a back injury.

Not much is known about Aspinall's cardio, but if it's decent and he weathers the early 2 round storm Francis has in him before his power/speed drop off, Aspinall would likely be able to take him down and submit him given that even Gane was able to get a takedown on him.

We know that Aspinall has lost every single fight that has went past the sixth minute

Theres absolutely no doubt Ngannou has better conditioning.

Over the length of the fight, it would be important for Aspinall to be able to keep from slugging it out with Frank and work the ground. Great fight IMO.

Like any top HW against Francis, don't get caught with his power, make it an MMA fight and they probably win. Same goes for Aspinall.

Get caught by Francis however and its likely over.

Thats why we love it, to see which way it goes.
lol, what? Come on.

Miocic Ngannou 1 was more Ngannou thinking he's Costa; being an idiot swinging full power and gassed himself out in three minutes. In the second fight he out techniqued Miocic and in the Gane and Fury fight he proved if he paced himself he can go the full rounds. Thinking he's not a good MMA fighter just because... why? He touch people and they fall. He's almost never needed to showcase his full arsenal.

Aspinwall is a great fighter. Even without names on his resume we can see he's special. However, acting like he can take down a person who reversed Overreem and stuffed Blaydes and Miocics takedowns is just silly.

Aspinall would actually put Francis to sleep. You saw how Stpe, Fury, or even Gane landed right straights on him. Aspinall's forte is timing those, and the way Francis fights will make him leap into Tom's straight.

We know that Aspinall has lost every single fight that has went past the sixth minute

Theres absolutely no doubt Ngannou has better conditioning.
His cardio wasn't even a factor when he went 9 minutes in those fights Lol

He might have Cain's cardio, or he might have even worse cardio than Francis. Nobody knows yet.

What chin? Blaydes sat his ass down.

Francis would ground and pound him to sleep, he'd be too strong for Aspinull to wrestle.
Somebody else chiming in with opinions before actually watching fights Lol

aspinal if he gets the takedown early and survives the bum rush

Over the length of the fight, it would be important for Aspinall to be able to keep from slugging it out with Frank and work the ground. Great fight IMO.
Whilst I think Aspinall is the most interesting talent at HW since Francis he does to me look to have a bit of the "Rockholds", not to the same degree and he does have genuine ko power himself but the idea he's bouncing around doing head/upper body movement without being quite as good at it as he thinks he is, Sergei caught him well very fast and with Francis that could well be nighty night.

Last edited:
lol, what? Come on.

Miocic Ngannou 1 was more Ngannou thinking he's Costa; being an idiot swinging full power and gassed himself out in three minutes. In the second fight he out techniqued Miocic and in the Gane and Fury fight he proved if he paced himself he can go the full rounds. Thinking he's not a good MMA fighter just because... why? He touch people and they fall. He's almost never needed to showcase his full arsenal.

Aspinwall is a great fighter. Even without names on his resume we can see he's special. However, acting like he can take down a person who reversed Overreem and stuffed Blaydes and Miocics takedowns is just silly.

I get what you're saying bro.

Tom doesn’t make mistakes and avoids the power of Francis early , the first time the fight goes to the ground Tom subs him n less than 30 seconds

Back