Has Jon's ducking of Tom surpassed his ducking of Rumble and Francis?

I would throw GDR in there. She literally left the division when Cyborg came over. LOL.
Your memory is for shit.

Type why didn’t Cyborg fight in the inaugural UFC FW title fight into Google.

Get your shit together and quit making shit up.

GDR refused to fight a proven ped cheat, that had just popped yet again. Cyborg was already here. The UFC literally made the division just for her. But she popped so Holly, and GDR fought for the inaugural title.

So the part I bolded is your emotional response which is irrelevant.
Tom is the current Interim Champion. That means the championship is disputed. What are Stipe and Jon fighting for? The disputed heavy weight championship?

Stipe's accolades are all fine and dandy and undisputed but the fact remains, he hasn't won a fight since the lockdowns and in his last fight he was knocked out cold and for all intents and purposes, retired, until the money fight with Jon was floated.

It's really funny because you keep talking about contracts as if the UFC can't on a whim change up fight schedules as they have dozens upon dozens of times before. They've shuffled fight cards the literal night before the even multiple times, like they did for what was supposed to be Khamzat vs Diaz. There were no injuries that caused the shuffle, just Khamzats fatass, so this cope about "But the contract is signed!!" is not only beyond moronic and irrelevant to the discussion of who Jon should actually fight, it assumes an internal legal understanding of UFC contracts, which I guarantee you do not, and assumptions about the ironcladness of these contracts (hint: they're always in the UFCs favor). Tom wasn't even supposed to fight for the belt, when Jon got injured, it was supposed to be Pavlovich vs Stipe, wasn't it? I mean, he was signed as the alternate, in camp, making weight. He was signed to step in if someone was injured specifically. What happened? Stipe noped the fuck out of there because he's there for a money fight with Jon and nothing else.

This is the cope of Jon's fans. Their hero has to ride out into the sunset, fighting Old Man Stipe and pretending it's this career solidifying win, clutching at kleenex through tears of joy "I can't believe he's really gone and done it and proved he's the goat sniffsniff"

Tom represents what Jon has feared the most, what his fans fear the most, the thing that rings so true in this sport, that most men go out on their shield and not their throne. Jon saw it happen to Stipe in his last fight, which is why he wants to pick at the Bones and call it a career.
You think Jones needs a "career solidifying win"? Do you know who he is? He doesn't have to do a single more thing in the sport, he's already solidified as one of, if not the, greatest fighters ever. Him having fun fights at heavyweight in the twilight of his career is just a bonus.

3 generations? 2 at best LOL

Yes fighting the other champ in your own current division is better and more meaningful than fighting someone who has never competed in your current division and is an MMA novice

By your logic JBJ vs Conrat Mcnugget is a bigger fight. Possibly the biggest!

McGregor is a 2 division champ and the biggest name in MMA after all, so ya that is the best fight for Jones to take <lmao>

What's really weird is that you'd rather see Jones in a gimme fight rather than a fight against the biggest challenge at the moment. Why is that by the way?

Do you really expect Alex to pose a threat?
you are replying to one of the stupidest posters on the forum.

dont expect a reply that is logical.

This site is crazy sometimes. Check the resume. It's as good as it gets. WAR JONES.

3 generations? 2 at best LOL

Yes fighting the other champ in your own current division is better and more meaningful than fighting someone who has never competed in your current division and is an MMA novice

By your logic JBJ vs Conrat Mcnugget is a bigger fight. Possibly the biggest!

McGregor is a 2 division champ and the biggest name in MMA after all, so ya that is the best fight for Jones to take <lmao>

What's really weird is that you'd rather see Jones in a gimme fight rather than a fight against the biggest challenge at the moment. Why is that by the way?

Do you really expect Alex to pose a threat?
can u please post jones resume
lets see
and post your favorite fighter GOATS resume

educate me on who you think has better wins

weird u actually believe a win over an interim champ who lost 2x
is better than a 2 divisional world champ
weirdo

you are replying to one of the stupidest posters on the forum.

dont expect a reply that is logical.
still you cant even name a fighter who has a better resume than jon
the hardest resume
beaten champs 29-32 years old at their peak

u mad no one can surpass him even in this lifetime

Your memory is for shit.

Type why didn’t Cyborg fight in the inaugural UFC FW title fight into Google.

Get your shit together and quit making shit up.

GDR refused to fight a proven ped cheat, that had just popped yet again. Cyborg was already here. The UFC literally made the division just for her. But she popped so Holly, and GDR fought for the inaugural title.
And then GDR ran away after winning title.

the hardest resume

This comment will not age well when an age analysis is done.

Probably yes. Jones never really ducked Rumble and he wasn't a HW when Ngannou was around but there is no excuse for not facing Aspinall. He's the interim champion and has a better HW resume than Jones.

He’ll defeat Alex easily and he’ll get the bigger payday. Jon knows this, who can blame him for wanting Alex. Aspinall is the tougher matchup.

the hardest resume

Ladies and gentlemen I present you one of the stupidest posters on Sherdog who thinks Jon only had one bust for peds.

You think Jones needs a "career solidifying win"? Do you know who he is? He doesn't have to do a single more thing in the sport, he's already solidified as one of, if not the, greatest fighters ever. Him having fun fights at heavyweight in the twilight of his career is just a bonus.
Did I say he does? No. Did I say that his fans will treat shopworn Stipe as a legacy defining fight solidifying him as HW GOAT, which it will not.

Well, he's more of a cherry picker than a duck, actually.

Dude literally just spent 3 years bulking up so that he could callout a MW lmao
I think he spent it to get bulked up enough to finish gane in less than 2 minutes.

How did Francis do against gane? Must have been easy if jones did it so quickly.

so u acknowledge the fact that fedor is a steroid abuser

The word is "you".

You type how a 15 year old sends a text message.

The person who you are responding to
is correct
about Jones testing positive 3 times.

<JonesLaugh>

Quit lying about Jones & Fedor

c301424add6ae38a09e18a08b58ab6b7.gif

"A slap in the face to the sport and all the fighters in the sport.
I also feel that an athlete should depend on their skill set, experience and hard work they put in. Not have to look to shorten that distance between hard training and the win by using or depending on steroids or any performance enhancing drug. Most importantly you have to stay true to yourself as well as those fans who made you who you are as an athlete."

- Fedor,
a man who spoke out against steroid usage.

<WhatItIs>{<Scared}<Fedor23>

Last edited:
Almost in the ballpark as someone delusional enough to think one of the greatest and most accomplished fighters of all time is a duck. Jones haters are mindbroken.

Three (long) years of breadcrumbs

francis-ngannou-ngannou.gif

You're on a whole new level of delusional.

Jones ducked Francis longer than you've been on Sherdog.

Let that sink in.

<{outtahere}>

The absolute state of Jones fans. There's no point in interacting with them. No amount of facts or evidence can sway them.

These are the losers that are Jon's reply guys on twitter. They just quote everything he says and say something dumb like "the champ has spoken" or "my guy Jones spitting facts as usual" while he tries to rationalise taking 3 years to "bulk up" only to call out a career middleweight and avoid the best fighter in the division like the plague.

Back