Media Hill KO is the funniest KO reaction I have seen, up there with Walker

Pudding.gif

Jiri/Ank would be a perfect contender fight, but I doubt Alex wants to wait very long to get in there again after all we saw and heard tonight. I wouldn't be opposed at this point to seeing Alex go up and try the Aspinall fight, because he wants to, and why not? If he manages to pull that off, the legendary status is off the charts.
Alex seems willing to stay active(and generally doesn't seem to be that injury prone) so my guess would be a Jiri rematch will happen around late summer/early autumm, perhaps sooner if the UFC really need a PPV main event.

Ank I suspect is still in the doghouse rather for the antimatic title fight and he only has the Walker fight since then, decent win but not exactly begging for a title fight, could see him figthing Jan again perhaps?

HW I think Aspinall vs Blaydes will probably happen.

I suspect it will be Jiri rather than Ank personally, the fact he was fighting on 300 is probably a giveaway to that and that he won in exciting fashion probably confirms it.

Doesn't really make sense, not like Jiri had defended a title or anything. A rematch after one win after getting KO'd is stupid. Ank's on a crazy run.

Back