Media Ilia Topuria on Paddy: "I want to slap his face"

Davidjacksonjones

Archbishop of Church of Saint Jones
@Black
Reaction score
Ilia Topuria talks about facing Josh Emmett at UFC Jacksonville, wanting to beat Alexander Volkanovski in a round, and how he'd still be down for a hotel scuffle with Paddy Pimblett.
Timestamped

2022 hotel altercation between the two

FN61DXXWUAcBjvO

<mma4>
I think we all have a lot to learn from this man

Ilia Topuria talks about facing Josh Emmett at UFC Jacksonville, wanting to beat Alexander Volkanovski in a round, and how he'd still be down for a hotel scuffle with Paddy Pimblett.
Timestamped

2022 hotel altercation between the two

FN61DXXWUAcBjvO

While Paddy with his Beatles haircut, says to Ilia "I want to hold your hand"

Crazy, I never even realized these two had beef or an altercation in the past until now.

Trying to find out what caused it all. Any one have any idea

Its pretty stupid. Years ago, Paddy was arguing with someone on Twitter and Topuria knew the guy.

That is literally it. Just going nuts over a tweet, not even between the two of them. Third party anger from Twitter.

When they were booked on the same card, they got in a screaming match at the fighter hotel.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2022/3/...th-paddy-pimblett-wants-to-fight-him-next-ufc

This guy making his name off Paddy if he talked about anything else no one would give a fook.

I like this Topuria guy

slap-jesus.gif

Still 2.5 weeks until PS3 comes out. Opportunity for a July 7th booking for these guys is still open. Guarantee the TikTok numbers will be off the charts.

#bookitdana

<TheDonald>

Topuria throwing a slap?
I'd be willing to bet Topuria would rather die before he tried to throw anything that's not a hay maker against an opponent he doesn't respect.

Book the fight or shut the fuck up pls..

But People calling him a clout chaser sound dumb, isn't he about to Main event a FN while Paddy is getting into line n death wars with the jared gordons of the world?

Its pretty stupid. Years ago, Paddy was arguing with someone on Twitter and Topuria knew the guy.

That is literally it. Just going nuts over a tweet, not even between the two of them. Third party anger from Twitter.

When they were booked on the same card, they got in a screaming match at the fighter hotel.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2022/3/...th-paddy-pimblett-wants-to-fight-him-next-ufc
Not quite what happened. Paddy being the ignorant fuck he is took the piss out of the Russian oppression of Georgians. Ilia has had family members killed by Russians iirc. Paddy is a douchebag

no way Paddy ever agrees to fight Ilia, even if he moved up to Paddy's division. Bryce would handle Paddy easily, and Ilia ran through Bryce. the Scouser would indeed get knocked out.

Why does anyone care about Paddy Pimblett?
Is it just because the UFC said to?
For having accomplished exactly NOTHING in his MMA career, I feel like he's discussed at a disproportionate rate.
sad-unhappy.gif

Back