Media Ilia Topuria on Paddy: "I want to slap his face"

Ilia Topuria talks about facing Josh Emmett at UFC Jacksonville, wanting to beat Alexander Volkanovski in a round, and how he'd still be down for a hotel scuffle with Paddy Pimblett.
Timestamped

2022 hotel altercation between the two

FN61DXXWUAcBjvO

2nd vid has been taken down.

Footage still available tho, ironically on Mac Life channel

Crazy, I never even realized these two had beef or an altercation in the past until now.

Trying to find out what caused it all. Any one have any idea

Me too, big time.

Not quite what happened. Paddy being the ignorant fuck he is took the piss out of the Russian oppression of Georgians. Ilia has had family members killed by Russians iirc. Paddy is a douchebag

This sheds some light

These children sorely need the gospel of Saint Jones in their lives, Shermano.
Speaking of the Almighty Saint Jones I have an amazing short story to share. I recently bumped into a person I knew from high school a few months ago. He was telling me about how times are hard, and that he was planning a huge heist of a jewelry store planning to steal million of dollars worth of diamonds. I handed him a copy of the Gospel of Saint Jones and told him, before you do anything you might regret, please read through this book.

Today I bumped into him again, and he told me he cancelled the robbery heist, and started to volunteer to help out at homeless shelters, and that he is studying to become a Priest. Such an amazing impact Saint Jones has on the world

1708326450266.png

Back