Media Is this staph on Saint Denis' head?!?

He and his coaches, as they often do, did his camp in Bulgaria with Bulgaria top team and a couple coaches from bulgarian olympic wrestling team.

Interesting, got any names of the coaches or wrestlers he works with in Bulgaria?

He and his coaches, as they often do, did his camp in Bulgaria with Bulgaria top team and a couple coaches from bulgarian olympic wrestling team.

I was under the impression that Bulgarian top team was more of a management company than an actual camp.

I was under the impression that Bulgarian top team was more of a management company than an actual camp.

I don't really know the details of how it's set up, other than that benoit and his coach seem to build the camps around himself and bring in the people he wants for each camp.

Interesting, got any names of the coaches or wrestlers he works with in Bulgaria?

I don't know the details to be honest. They bring in various guys, but I found this where he drops the name of some coaches

His bulgarian wrestling coach seems to be this guy, Nick Stanchev.

You'd like to think an olympic coach would bring in high level wrestling partners, but I really don't know. My main point though was just that he's been wrestling lol, hence the cauliflower ears.

Isn't France still dealing with a bed bug epidemic? I'd rather it be a big pimple or a bed bug issue than staph.
What kind of steroids have they been feeding the bed bugs in France? Must've been some good shit cause bed bug bites usually don't look like this.

Last edited:
What kind of steroids have they been feeding the bed bugs in France? Must've been some good shit cause bed bug bites usually don't look like this.
Are you saying we should start testing bugs for PEDs?

<{Joewithit}>

I hope it’s not staph. If he does the best case scenario is that he’s on antibiotics and somehow manages to make weight. That shit will wreck you, though, and would give Poirier even bigger edge.

Flucloxaxcillin. Sorted. Unless it’s ievolved into an abscess.

wtf is that? please dont let that be staph on his freakin head!

View attachment 1032827
His coach just keeps poking him in the head.

tumblr_m0s17xBz8q1rp448go1_500.gif

The same kind that won them that one war.

I just thought of something… anyone seen that video of BSD “insane neck work out” or whatever? They’re attaching a kettle bell to a neck trainer. That neck trainer goes over your forehead and that shit looked grimy as hell. Would be kinda funny if that’s how he got it. But not really

Relax. He is French. It is some kind of shellfish.

A little butter and garlic and Poirier won't be able to say no.

You made me laugh.

Dab a little of Dustin's hot sauce on that boil and the whole camp can dip tortilla chips.

I just thought of something… anyone seen that video of BSD “insane neck work out” or whatever? They’re attaching a kettle bell to a neck trainer. That neck trainer goes over your forehead and that shit looked grimy as hell. Would be kinda funny if that’s how he got it. But not really

damn where is this video, I tried youtubing for it but can't find it

I need some inspiration for my neck training

wtf is that? please dont let that be staph on his freakin head!

View attachment 1032827
Delete that thread, nobody look at benoit's head, just go on with your lives, and someone please trap all the fighters in some bubble wrap with antibiotics. Please.

Back