Economy Joe Biden's America...

Lmao cope post after cope post

The reality is I don't really give a shit about the performance or the historic highs under Biden.

I'm mostly just parodying you retards who spiked the ball every time the Dow went up one point under Trump.

Lmao cope post after cope post

The reality is I don't really give a shit about the performance or the historic highs under Biden.

I'm mostly just parodying you retards who spiked the ball every time the Dow went up one point under Trump.

Did you bother reading any other of my posts while you were digging through my posts like weirdo? Like the one above that I made in this thread?

GN967FqWYAIYlZt

joe-biden-creepy-face.png

Housings, cars, and car insurance are still at all time highs. Doesn’t count.

6 of the 10 highest crime states are red.

7 of the 10 lowest crimes states are blue.

And as a bonus;

9 of the 10 states with the highest rate of teen pregnancy are red.
Buh but there’s a blue mayor in charge of a city in each of those states! Derp

it is something that it’s mainly (on here) Canadians who are the most downbeat about things like record stock market, record wealth, extremely low unemployment , etc.
The exception that proves the rule checking in.

Can you post something proving that she said she was 12 at the time? I've never seen anything where she specifies how old she was at the time.
That's because she doesn't. That tool you're replying to is a waste of space.

Statistics are lies, but a large percentage of people are too stupid to understand what that statement even means. They'll gladly eat up all that bullshit as long as it fits their narrative.

Yes, because the ones who would burn down the Capital for their cult leader are not easily fooled and manipulated..
The sad reality is that they want to destroy democracy and our constitutional gov't.

People are too quick to attribute other people just being fucked up to "manipulation."

So.. where is the part where I said they're responsible for arresting people at the street level?
How do you know cracking down harder is the best way to improve things?

I'm just advocating that Republicans take responsibility for the people they govern instead of blaming Democrats for existing and doing nothing to improve things in their own states.
Pick a street here. Do governors need to step in and usurp the responsibility of enforcing street crime?

What is the job of a district attorney according to you?

The sad reality is that they want to destroy democracy and our constitutional gov't.

People are too quick to attribute other people just being fucked up to "manipulation."

I have no doubt that most conservatives are bad people with bad intentions.
but I also think many of them married themselves to the evangelicals which, at peak, accounted for 30% of voters. They are an easy mark as all you have to do is make them scared of something and you have their vote.
The GOP lost control over this voting block and is now subservient to it. They have no interest in compromise as it would appear weak so all that’s left is eliminating democracy.
They know Tr*mp will kick out “illegals”, take away women’s freedoms, isolate the country geopolitically, be tough on non-whites, tough on petty crime, etc. They intentionally look past his lies, adultery, hate on veterans, hate on American values, just to get him to possibly do those things. Insane.

Pick a street here. Do governors need to step in and usurp the responsibility of enforcing street crime?

What is the job of a district attorney according to you?
I think the issue is that people like you (who don't really care about reality as much as advancing a party's messaging) are constantly shifting the level of gov't responsible for various issues depending on the point you're trying to make.

The interesting thing to me is that while it seems to logically make sense that lower levels of gov't (state, county, city) would have more impact on crime, crime trends tend to move nationally. The increase from the '60s to the '90s was nationwide, and the decline from the '90s was nationwide. Similarly, the spike in 2020 was nationwide, and the decline that has followed is nationwide. I'd guess that local variations from the national trends are due to some mix of chance and governance (across all relevant levels), but it's even hard to work out the precise mix there.

If people were trying to be honest about evaluating state and local gov'ts, they'd probably start by looking at variation from the national baseline (e.g., crime was down X% in Year but X%*Y in Region so it's possible that Region's policies were better/worse than average). But most people discussing this kind of thing don't bother to look at numbers or rates of change at all.

Back