Movies John Wick Spinoff Movie CAINE Starring Donnie Yen in the Works

I am still holding out hope for a MCU version of The Crippled Avengers

I'll do you one better

The-crippled-masters-movie-poster-1982.jpg

Blahhh I thought that character was stupid and didn’t understand why JW had to add this blind guy. This isn’t comic books I challenge the toughest blind man in the world to a fight. I know I would win.

Just dumb but whatever everyone loves Yen.

I like Yen so I'm interested in what they have planned for a more solo route, that being said in JW4 at first it felt like they trying very hard to make him seem cool, he was one of the least interesting characters in a movie jam packed with characters and random lore. The tracker character could actually be an interesting mini series.

Donnie Yen's face annoys the shit out of me.
if it makes you feel any better a buddy of mine was an extra in Hero. He is a pretty chadish bro, phd from beijing sports university and over 6'2. because of that he was a key extra for all the chinese solidiers, as the chinese soldiers had to be above 6 feet tall for the xi'an army.
he got to spend time with all the stars but the only one who was a diva was Donnie Yen. first of all he talked about Donnie Yen's actual height with an audible disgust (he said 5'6 tops) but that Donnie always had huge lifts on or was on a box lord of the rings style. Plus he said Donnie would never make eye contact with any of the extras and was always with a bitch face while Jet was the opposite.
My bud said that DOnnie's attitude and shit put him off any of the guys work until ip man came out

if it makes you feel any better a buddy of mine was an extra in Hero. He is a pretty chadish bro, phd from beijing sports university and over 6'2. because of that he was a key extra for all the chinese solidiers, as the chinese soldiers had to be above 6 feet tall for the xi'an army.
he got to spend time with all the stars but the only one who was a diva was Donnie Yen. first of all he talked about Donnie Yen's actual height with an audible disgust (he said 5'6 tops) but that Donnie always had huge lifts on or was on a box lord of the rings style. Plus he said Donnie would never make eye contact with any of the extras and was always with a bitch face while Jet was the opposite.
My bud said that DOnnie's attitude and shit put him off any of the guys work until ip man came out
Ahhh... You're not the first to post stuff about Donnie. There was a Swedish poster who was married to a Chinese lady whose cousin,was, I guess a minor celeb in China. Donnie was allegedly an asshole and badmouthed mainlanders.

Blahhh I thought that character was stupid and didn’t understand why JW had to add this blind guy. This isn’t comic books I challenge the toughest blind man in the world to a fight. I know I would win.

Just dumb but whatever everyone loves Yen.
They wanted a zatoichi character but fell short imo.

Love Donnie Yen can't wait. Wouldcot be prequel or sequel?

Jackie is fun and charismatic, Jet have some badass aura

Donnie ever looked boring as fuck

I thought the first John Wick movie was ok. Not great. Just ok. The second was corny. I didn’t bother watching the third. That shit gets old pretty quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back