News Jon Jones has been arrested (Jon Jones reports this as Fake News)

you serious? lol if i have to explain it, then it obviously won't matter
I'm asking you to explain it because it's not relevant at all to what I said.

USADA retroactively administering an EPO test to old samples has nothing to do with why USADA tests fighters at any hour in the day (including the middle of the night).

And Dillashaw got caught when that kind of testing was in-effect, which only reinforces my point.

And there are many other PEDs with shorter detection windows; the point remains that if fighters knew they weren't going to be tested for 8 hours, they could microdose PEDs in that window, which is precisely why USADA tested in the middle of the night.

Can you provide any example of a PED with a detection window that would be shorter than 8 hours? I honestly don't know.

Bones will start a fire in jail
Stipe the fireman will attend the call
They will fight in the jail like a Final Boss Battle
Bones will have to save Stipe in the fire, but he too will slip and falls
Mark The Hammer Coleman SUDDENLy busts through the wall and pulls both to safety
-THE END-
Jones saved a cat from a burning building last year
1712555767885.png

Looks like you are quite the fan of Crystal Martinez's work considering she actually did make up this whole story working in all those elements you describe. She probably could have toned down some of the early dialogue she created for Jon and really emphasized building up to the dramatic death threats part but overall she did a pretty good job writing this whole thing in just a little under a week.
We do have excerpts of official statements from both sides and that is most likely as far as this goes. It does not sounds like anything really serious happened and even though I love Jones as a fighter it is abundantly clear that him and alcohol have a pretty toxic relationship that brings out a really bad side of him. It also makes sense why he likes to get wasted before his fights to bring out that dark side.

At the same time if this lady is really that terrified of big, aggressive men that might not be in the best of moods when you show up at their house at 4am wanting them to pee in a cup, especially when you show up with additional people that do not work the agency and have no business being there on his property, she should look for another job.

Jones used her phone to record some of the interaction and she gave that to the police, which does confirm some of what she reported he said.

Also, what are you talking about, showing up at the house at 4am?

tenor.gif

ahahahahhahaHahahahHAHAHAHHAHA

What's really so quintessentially Jon Jones about this story is that it combines his propensity to try to cheat on drug tests with his tendency towards criminal violence and intimidation. If you made this story up before for a skit it would both land as a joke but also come off as slightly unbelievable, and yet here we are...
I wasn’t even remotely shocked when I read about this incident hahaha.

Seriously, they banned Wanderlei for much less. It's time to stop protecting Jones and promote Tom Aspinall as the real Heavyweight champion, he has more wins at HW anyway.

Dana has stated that intrusive (ie while they are sleeping / very early visits) testing WILL NO LONGER HAPPEN with the new agency.
New agency have reportedly very weird practices... Like u have to drop ur pants and underwear to ankles before u start to pee. - I personally would rather be tested early in the morning than being forced by grumpy stranger to drop my pants and underwear so he can watch my ass...

Back