News Khalil Rountree out of UFC 303

Sucks that it's from something everyone says is so benign.

I quit caffeine and that helped me so much with overthinking and anxiety. I highly recommend it!
True, I remember when I was drinking stupid amounts of coffee because of work, in the end I'm not even sure it had a single benefit (I mean, it fucked with my sleep too, so even tiredness became an issue...). I completely stopped alcohol and tobacco too, and there's a clear difference when it comes to peace of mind.
I can remember the times when I casually took something like 6-7 different psychoactive (like specifically psychoactive, not talking about sugar and shit) substances on a daily basis, it was nonsensical. Well that kinda sounds obvious, but...

Last edited:
Hill dodged a huge bullet there

But there's Ulberg
if anyone should take this fight it's rakic. He just lost his top 5 spot to jiri, he can put himself back in the conversation with a win here. Winner of this fight could go to to a title eliminator after their next.

Of course if jiri takes the fight he'll will himself to victory as he often does im sure. Which will leave no debate who is next in line for a title shot. He really doesn't have to though. He might just get it before magomed....

It's utterly useless lol

This was the only decent fight other than the main event, they need a Max Holloway or something to come in and save the card with at least 1 more really gripping fight

sure it was an honest mistake he really didnt look like a juicy juicebox to me

Ankalaev or Ulberg. Winner gets a title shot for saving the day.

Time to call in Mousasi.

It isn’t as if the US isn’t one of the easiest places to get PED’s. Thailand is the MT capitol of the world lol

Will wait for more info, but if it is DHEA, it’s a nothing burger.
It isn’t just DHEA lol. Fighters used to bypass USADA by leaving the country for a bit which is likely the same with the new program.

I can’t believe it, Khalil on rounds? Does he even lift? Or… I don’t know, wasn’t it obvious? Anyways, that sucks, I was looking forward to that fight.

No bullshit a friend of mines wife was recovering from surgery and her doctor suggested she start taking it... she started growing a mustache....

Yeah i heard about quitting caffeine helping with anxiety, but struggling with it atm. If I don't drink morning caffeine, i end up feeling tired easily and nap before the evening starts and it really messes my sleep schedule. And I feel super tired if i don't drink caffeine on work days.

How did you quit caffeine? Did you do it cold turkey, or slowly reduce it? I think I am gonna give it a try to cut or reduce it. Never heard of tongkat, might look into that too, anxiety is the worse and would love to try anything to reduce it. I've also tried magnesium glycinate but it didn't work for me personally
Hey I would probably try to substitute the coffee with something else at first, matcha is a really good one. It's more leveled out because it has l-theanine and a bunch of other stuff even though it's about as strong as coffee. It's adaptogenic kind of like ashwagandha which helps with the leveling effects. You would somewhat get the same effects by just having like 5+ cups of green tea but with matcha you also eat the whole leaf (it's like a powder) so it's more nutritious.

Magnesium is a good one. Another for me is not busting a nut. It's almost like a stress-buffer. The world could be falling apart around me and I don't really "feel" it. Whereas after I bust especially if it's been a bunch recently I tend to get pretty much random bouts or even just thoughts of anxiety out of nowhere.

And thanks again for letting me party on your $600 million mega-mansion/yacht the other day. I had a blast

Hey I would probably try to substitute the coffee with something else at first, matcha is a really good one. It's more leveled out because it has l-theanine and a bunch of other stuff even though it's about as strong as coffee. It's adaptogenic kind of like ashwagandha which helps with the leveling effects. You would somewhat get the same effects by just having like 5+ cups of green tea but with matcha you also eat the whole leaf (it's like a powder) so it's more nutritious.

Magnesium is a good one. Another for me is not busting a nut. It's almost like a stress-buffer. The world could be falling apart around me and I don't really "feel" it. Whereas after I bust especially if it's been a bunch recently I tend to get pretty much random bouts or even just thoughts of anxiety out of nowhere.

And thanks again for letting me party on your $600 million mega-mansion/yacht the other day. I had a blast
No worries glad you had a great time. I will probably try halving the dosage of caffeine or energy drink in my first week, then 2nd week i will try matcha/ green tea / decaf, I take magnesium as well but if hasnt been working, im on like my 3rd tub of magnesium glycinate. No fap/no nut I heard it was pretty effective in improving mental well being, i will look into that too

thanks for the advice, you are welcome to join my mansion for the upcoming UFC event

Yeah i heard about quitting caffeine helping with anxiety, but struggling with it atm. If I don't drink morning caffeine, i end up feeling tired easily and nap before the evening starts and it really messes my sleep schedule. And I feel super tired if i don't drink caffeine on work days.

How did you quit caffeine? Did you do it cold turkey, or slowly reduce it? I think I am gonna give it a try to cut or reduce it. Never heard of tongkat, might look into that too, anxiety is the worse and would love to try anything to reduce it. I've also tried magnesium glycinate but it didn't work for me personally
Once you quit caffeine you and get through the withdrawals you won’t feel daytime sleepiness. The caffeine justs masks being alert and fully awake while your body is really exhausted. During the withdraws you will be sleeping a whole lot, that’s your body catching you up from the lack of real delta sleep caffeine has caused. Caffeine drinkers never fully reach delta brainwaves during sleep which is what we need.

You will actually have more energy and focus once you wing off the caffeine. Less stress too obviously from not raising your cortisol daily.

Once you quit caffeine you and get through the withdrawals you won’t feel daytime sleepiness. The caffeine justs masks being alert and fully awake while your body is really exhausted. During the withdraws you will be sleeping a whole lot, that’s your body catching you up from the lack of real delta sleep caffeine has caused. Caffeine drinkers never fully reach delta brainwaves during sleep which is what we need.

You will actually have more energy and focus once you wing off the caffeine. Less stress too obviously from not raising your cortisol daily.
once i quit the caffeine and feel sleepy during the day time should i just take naps or try and push through it to not disrupt my sleep pattern. thanks for the advice

Back