News KSW two-division champion, Salahdine Parnasse, is very close to signing with the PFL

Signing the #1 heavyweight in the world doesn’t mean shit if he doesn’t actually care about fighting for your promotion.

To be fair, Francis was in very unique situation and made bank.

They knew and said from the start that early 24 would've been the earliest Francis ever got in the PFL cage. He did better against Fury than any of us thought and the gave him another big time opportunity. That didn't go so well and now early fall we'll see Francis fight in the PFL by all accounts. Who knows after that he probably does another boxing fight and maybe fight in the PFL again in mid 2025 or whatever.

I didn't see any other org willing to step up to the plate to pay the man and that is my point of my previous post. For the first time you got an org that actually says what they'll do and sign top guys. Maybe it all fails, I don't know. But in the mean time PFL is open for any free agent UFC fighter to chat with and there has never been an org that is willing to step up to the plate and give offers to the top guys in the UFC. Worse case the fighters that make it to free agency will force the UFC's hand to pay more if they want said fighter.

I'm high on him, think this is a nice signing for PFL. They may be a laughing stock in the States, but they have potential to really thrive in Europe. Mostly making the right moves. Just don't sign him to a one fight deal and let him walk smh

I wonder how accurate this report was. Feels like the PFL would’ve said something by now.

Back