PBP LFA 176: Johns vs. Walker - LFA Featherweight Championship - Prelims on YouTube 9pm ET / Main Card on UFC Fight Pass 10pm ET

Elijah Johns vs. Alfred Walker - LFA Featherweight Championship

• Elijah Johns

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Alfred Walker

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do the LFA events get stickied to the UFC forum page for more exposure anymore. I had thought they did that before, buy maybe it was only for Bellator and PFL. It's a way to let the posters know there is a PBP going on.

No I guess they were dicks to the Sherdog staff and rude regarding their prelims with fans.

<Neil01>

Do the LFA events get stickied to the UFC forum page for more exposure anymore. I had thought they did that before, buy maybe it was only for Bellator and PFL. It's a way to let the posters know there is a PBP going on.

No I guess they were dicks to the Sherdog staff and rude regarding their prelims with fans.

<Neil01>

That is what I saw one time in one of the threads. Somehow the sherdog staff was treated poorly or something and so no more LFA PBP threads. Too bad!

Hey thanks for the thread @Kryptt goat. I'll be IN! for the main card. 20 minutes. Let's go!

Good to see ya In and about Purps!

Yea we get to sit and tweedle while we wait on Fight Pass... Only wish there were other LFA prelims to be watching :rolleyes: lol (sok though I'm watching recaps of CFFC and CFC and DTF).

Good to see ya In and about Purps!

Yea we get to sit and tweedle while we wait on Fight Pass... Only wish there were other LFA prelims to be watching :rolleyes: lol (sok though I'm watching recaps of CFFC and CFC and DTF).
You too! Just got a buncha food for the weekend. Eating a steak & cheese sub and chips. I've got tons of food. Sashimi, chicken noodle soup, chips and guac, cream soda, fresh mango. Man I'm stoked for this LFA card, then tomorrow UFC and then Sunday the Super Bowl. I love watching live sports. This morning I watched the main card for ONE. Check out what happened in the main event dude. It's always more fun in the PbP threads here!

This morning I watched the main card for ONE. Check out what happened in the main event dude. It's always more fun in the PbP threads here!

I watched ACA (course) which had amazing prelims and a so so main card. Agreed though fights are more fun with the PBPs and a decent cadre of dawgers.

I watched ACA (course) which had amazing prelims and a so so main card. Agreed though PBPs are more fun with the fights and a decent cadre of dawgers.
For real man, check out the main fight at ONE. Just the highlight finish. Takes place with one second left in the round. Love that kinda stuff.

Hey its Gil Melend... Did they just say they're going to hold another stupid Ultimate Fighter season?

Back