Movies Megamind

"We love you, Metro Man!"

"And I love you, random citizen!":)

ETA: I'm pretty sure Homelander's speech after the plane crash he caused in season one was in part a homage to this scene:cool:

Last edited:
Me and my Dad saw it in the cinema at Times Square.

We had been in New York for a week, but despite us really liking it, we were tired.

Saw the film on a kick-ass screen and it refreshed us quite nicely.

One of my favourite kids movies..

THE SPEEEE-AIDER!!! ARACNIS DEATHICUS!!

And honestly a very intelligent take on superpowers without going extremely dark..

Last edited:
It’s actually really good, but for whatever reason I have zero recollection of it ever being in theatre. I watched it with my wife on Netflix maybe 1 - 2 years after it came out and both of us had never heard of it for some reason. It’s strange because when I was in law school I remember seeing Monsters vs Aliens and How to Train Your Dragon for some light hearted date nights with my wife, but somehow Megamind went so far under our radar that when we finally did come across it on Netflix we had no familiarity with it at all.

Does anyone remember this movie?

Another take on Superman but centered around a Lex Luthor like character.

I thought it was alright.

This was the most Op representation of Super Speed for any Animated or Live Action Hero , Metroman is doing Speed Force level stuff

I do remember it. I came home stoned and watched it with my mom and brother. I was crying laughing a few times. I think my mom knew I was baked but it made her so happy seeing me laugh like that she went out and bought me a copy. I wasn't a happy kid.

Edit. Still love it

This was the most Op representation of Super Speed for any Animated or Live Action Hero , Metroman is doing Speed Force level stuff
I think this is the best Super Speed in a movie.

Back