MLB Season Thread: Diablos Rojos Super Team

While true, they're paying him with expectation he's going to be on the mound I'm sure.
They're paying him on the expectations of being extremely marketable especially to large part of the world that loves baseball , the pitching is a plus.

The other day after one of Muncy's 3 HR's, Mookie dumped sunflower seeds on his head. During the replay, it looked like dirt came out too. Good thing is they seem to re-use the celebratory sunflower seeds. Bad thing is it's obnoxious to dump dirt on teammate's head after he hit a HR.

The Twins seem to have a thing where they carry around a sausage that probably should be refrigerated and "touch" the sausage. I'm guessing this thing started with one of them touching a player's actual ding dong before the game.

Well, I guess it's official. Alek Manoah is Ricky Romero V2. What a crazy and very swift downfall. From celebrating "three punchies" in the All-Star game, to this pathetic shit. Defies logic. He's totally mind fucked. He ain't ever getting his groove back. "Designated for assignment" is gonna be a phrase that he gets very familiar with.

Well, I guess it's official. Alek Manoah is Ricky Romero V2. What a crazy and very swift downfall. From celebrating "three punchies" in the All-Star game, to this pathetic shit. Defies logic. He's totally mind fucked. He ain't ever getting his groove back. "Designated for assignment" is gonna be a phrase that he gets very familiar with.

I almost drafted that can in fantasy. Unfortunately I still drafted another blue jays can in Basshit lmao

Muncy being able to hit Grand Slams means that already great 1-4 will continue to eat ,Betts and Ohtani are about to have iconic seasons, Freeman chipping away on the road to 3000 (Assuming he plays til 39/40 ish with only reasonable drop off) and Will Smith having a career year.

Muncy being able to hit Grand Slams means that already great 1-4 will continue to eat ,Betts and Ohtani are about to have iconic seasons, Freeman chipping away on the road to 3000 (Assuming he plays til 39/40 ish with only reasonable drop off) and Will Smith having a career year.
Dodger line up is a blood bath for opposing pitchers when the bottom of the order can provide some hits.

The Twins seem to have a thing where they carry around a sausage that probably should be refrigerated and "touch" the sausage. I'm guessing this thing started with one of them touching a player's actual ding dong before the game.
During a series in April against the Chicago White Sox, Farmer found a Cloverdale summer sausage in his locker. He didn't want it, so he set the sausage on a table in the clubhouse for teammates to enjoy. For some reason, Twins hitting coach David Popkins grabbed the sausage off the table and brought it to the dugout

lol I was just reading that the league wide batting average is .239 and the strikeout per game rate is 8.43, sixth worse all time.

I actually had a convo with someone a couple weeks ago that tried to make a point to say that Gwynn and Boggs we just slightly better than average baseball players. This is the clown world we live in where we're and actually debating this.

Who's excited about Paul Skenes MLB debut?

I got me a Dylan Crews 1st Bowman, but I think he's struggling at AA.

Yelich has been a can the last few years anyways so it’s pretty much been a wash tbh.
He was decent last year and has been great this year, just has to stay healthy.

I was wondering why this old trade was being mentioned now but it was because Harrison is going to Arkansas to play football. Hes 28 but he signed out of high school so he still has eligibility

I’m surprised not one of them made it iirc Brinson was like a top 20 prospect at the time. After looking at his wiki I forgot that he was the one who was at the center of the controversy with Dinger the Rockies mascot a few years ago lmao

Can’t believe Chavez is still pitching

Back