Media Mokaev's tweet didn't goes as planned...

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
PwEJy3U.jpg
EDk2yFl.jpg

LOL but so sad that Pantoja had to do that.
I've been a firm believer that Brazilian have been the worst for a while. It seems like they have no love for the current drop of Brazilian fighters. The last time I seen Brazilian fans actually enthralled was 142 and before that was 134. OVE A DECADE Ago.

Same fans who gave no fucks about Glover retiring, Glober should've retired in America.

I've been a firm believer that Brazilian have been the worst for a while. It seems like they have no love for the current drop of Brazilian fighters. The last time I seen Brazilian fans actually enthralled was 142 and before that was 134. OVE A DECADE Ago.

Same fans who gave no fucks about Glover retiring, Glober should've retired in America.
The place was silent after fucking Jose Aldo came back and won a fight in dominant fashion.
It's just New Jersey if it spoke Portuguese, but worse.
I'll never forgive them for Glover's retirement.

The place was silent after fucking Jose Aldo came back and won a fight in dominant fashion.
It's just New Jersey if it spoke Portuguese, but worse.
I'll never forgive them for Glover's retirement.
To this day, that imo that was the saddest, most embarrassing display of someone who is a great example for all of his countrymen get no love, Glover retired Tia empty stadium.

Korean Zombie for ex, retired in island country 5km away from his home, loss in a knockout and yet was given all his flowers and probably had the best retirement of any fighter to this day.

Brazilian fans are just embarrassing themselves.

To this day, that imo that was the saddest, most embarrassing display of someone who is a great example for all of his countrymen get no love, Glover retired Tia empty stadium.

Korean Zombie for ex, retired in island country 5km away from his home, loss in a knockout and yet was given all his flowers and probably had the best retirement of any fighter to this day.

Brazilian fans are just embarrassing themselves.
well yeah man you can't compare sports fans to Koreans. They are the best fans.

They have 10-15 channels dedicated to sports, including a 24/7 channel of highlights of korean mlb players.

They are also tied to MA through TKD and Hapkido.

The only correct response there is the one talking about how bad the Brazilian fans are.

Felt so bad for Pantoja begging them to not leave.

And thats the ones that even stuck around to watch his fight, many left immediately after Aldo won.

well yeah man you can't compare sports fans to Koreans. They are the best fans.

They have 10-15 channels dedicated to sports, including a 24/7 channel of highlights of korean mlb players.

They are also tied to MA through TKD and Hapkido.
KZ retired in Singapore... im sure there were Korean fans, but KZ getting a proper retirement in country not of his own was baffling to me. That would be equavilent to a Brazilian retirement fight in Mexico,

Brazil only cares if they are winning like in all things

I was cringing hard inside. Barely could watch it. Fucking Brazilian fans should be ashamed of themselves.

Uncle Chael was right all along

Bunch of keyboard warriors that would shit their pants if Mokaev even looked in their direction.

Not you Sherbro's of course, but those on twitter talking like that to a pro fighter.

I don't understand why he's so disliked... Other than the obvious reasons of him being Dagestani/Muslim/wrestle-heavy...
I personally with he wouldn't tweet so much, I too would be annoyed if Erceg got a title shot over me.
Each to their own, I guess.
<Fedor23>

Back