RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Inoue vs Nery Discussion 5/6 6AM ET (ESPN+)

Laaaaame , about to get on a Plane from Savannah to Dallas , more than likely fight will be done when I land .
What were you doing down there?

I spent quite a bit of time in that city. My brother went to SCAD for probably 9 or 10 years; the boy was a perpetual student.

Back on topic, what we need is Naoya’s waiting for Nakatani at 122. Now that would be sheer awesomeness.

I'm hoping that's the December fight in Japan around boxing day.

Stick to the Heavies you fucking Retard.

Why don't you stick to posting about which non-binary cartoon characters offend your sensibilities, as a pretentious midget on steroids, and leave the boxing talk to educated folks like myself?

Some producers were tempted to say non-binary but the original Show Runner said that fucking term wasn't used in the 90s so the compromise was going with the look the comic uses for him. He's a meh character so it's whatever, character was bigger in the original series because Wolverine was pissed they couldn't save him and also the character had a good redemption arc.

I spent quite a bit of time in that city. My brother went to SCAD for probably 9 or 10 years; the boy was a perpetual student.

Just a Layover to get to California for an Aviation conference in NAS Lemoore, near Fresno.

Why don't you stick to posting about which non-binary cartoon characters offend your sensibilities, as a pretentious midget on steroids, and leave the boxing talk to educated folks like myself?
I'm reminded how much of fucking pussy you are trust

I just realized you are talking about Savannah , that's the closest Airport from Beaufort/Hilton Head. I do go to Savannah alot on Saturdays the SCAD kids always got neat stuff at the Saturday markets in the Park.

I just realized you are talking about Savannah , that's the closest Airport from Beaufort/Hilton Head. I do go to Savannah alot on Saturdays the SCAD kids always got neat stuff at the Saturday markets in the Park.
Yes sir.

Nice. Apparently, it’s a pretty darn good school for the creative types, so I have no doubt what produce is quality. The town used to have some fantastic restaurants (couple of Michelin Stars), I’m assuming they still do.

For some reason talking about this triggered a memory of me of visiting my brother in the hospital down there. The knothead got cracked in the head with a metal bar, broke his orbital bone and caused swelling on his brain; we thought he was gonna die. Haha

ive re-watched the KO a few times and the right uppercut to short right straight Inoue ended things with is just brutal. a crazy fast same hand combination.
with how short the straight right was, i was surprised how hard Nery went down. its a real illustration of just how fuckin powerful Inoue is

ive re-watched the KO a few times and the right uppercut to short right straight Inoue ended things with is just brutal. a crazy fast same hand combination.
with how short the straight right was, i was surprised how hard Nery went down. its a real illustration of just how fuckin powerful Inoue is

So he did what Figueroa did 3 years ago? awesome. Neri has some of the worst defense i have ever seen, he just swings haymakers, but apparently beating that mediocre fighter is greatness, ye ok.

So he did what Figueroa did 3 years ago? awesome. Neri has some of the worst defense i have ever seen, he just swings haymakers, but apparently beating that mediocre fighter is greatness, ye ok.
You didn't even watch it.
Inoue is up past his natural weight class
He KO'd Nery, not stopped him with body shots
He is one of the top p4p fighters in the world and just defended his undisputed championship. His second undisputed championship.
And all you have is seething, whining and bitching. What's that catchy phrase again? Oh yeah - ydksab. Describes you well.

Even if Inoue hadn’t been knocked down the haters would still be doubting the P4P status. You can’t dispute what he’s earned. The power has never failed him or let the fans down in even one fight. What’s not to love? Boxing fans suck as much as the sport.

Even if Inoue hadn’t been knocked down the haters would still be doubting the P4P status. You can’t dispute what he’s earned. The power has never failed him or let the fans down in even one fight. What’s not to love? Boxing fans suck as much as the sport.

The guy is pretty much everything you want to see in a boxing ring. Denying this is laughable.

The guy is pretty much everything you want to see in a boxing ring. Denying this is laughable.

I think it's the thing some of us did as kids, where we liked a certain video game, and when a different video game became popular you'd call it shit even though you'd never played it before. Acknowledging that something that isn't quite your cup of tea is still something great is a mindset some people just can't afford to have because their ego is too fragile.

Thank god my brain developed as i got older and allowed me to see things from a wider view.

Back