RBR Oscar Valdez vs Liam Wilson March 29th ESPN+

Lol Wilson with the sombrero

I really like Valdez. Straight shooter. Good guy. Wilson needs to get on him early and stay on him.

i don't think a 33 yo sfw can hang with a young tiger like liam...especially after some of wars valdez been in

Hope Wilson has a good showing but I see Valdez taking this.

Wilson is throwing heat. A lot of punches coming from underneath the high guard. Valdez needs to land to the body.

Great opening round..... back and forth, Liam looking very powerful, and Valdez absolutely ripping to the body.

Valdez looks slow. He's reaching too. Not good. He's gonna have to beat him to the body.

Wilson doing a great job of keeping him outside

I think Valdez landed the harder shots but not enough of them. 2-0 Wilson.

3-0 wilson. i don't see this going anywhere but downhill for valdez at this point.

3-0 wilson. i don't see this going anywhere but downhill for valdez at this point.
Wilson's nose is fucked. I see the opposite. I see Valdez landing harder shots and it's probably gonna add up. Wilson will never get the decision if it gets that far.

Tim's right about one thing. Wilson has no head movement. None.

3-1 Wilson. Valdez started strong but got outworked at the end, especially to the body.

Wilson's nose is fucked. I see the opposite. I see Valdez landing harder shots and it's probably gonna add up. Wilson will never get the decision if it gets that far.
pressure from wilson

Not sure what to make of Wilson. He’s making a fun fight but I’m not sure about his ring IQ

Back