Out of these burgers, which is the best?

Choose the best burger.

• Total voters
Have a local barbecue place that somehow makes the best burgers in my county. Their ribs, pulled pork sandwiches and macncheese are also insanely good. Everything else on the menu sadly tastes like late night food truck food for drunk people.

They all look amazing, but only one had bacon on it. Baconator wins by default.

In N Out's Double Double

No gimmicks or special limited menu items since In N Out first opened in 1948, and still the best fast food burger in the business!

I'm Aussie, so have only had the Big Mac & Whopper.

I make my own burgers, which taste better. Anytime I've cooked them for others, they love 'em.

Get 500grams of minced beef, grind up 1 carrot & 1 onion. Then mix all together & add in 1 egg to bind it as well as salt and pepper.

Make your patties & then roll in plain flour. Get about 8 or 9, depending on the size you make them. Cook in a fry pan.

Once cooked, put in a bun/roll with lettuce, slice of cheese, sliced tomato, pineapple slice, beetroot, cooked egg & a splash of tomato sauce.

Give it a try & let me know what you think. You won't regret it.

Bacon , Jalapeños Whataburger
it's better than anything on the poll
but if you're throwing down the regional gauntlet
Lottaburger ( Blakes )Green chile spicy double cheese with bacon is the goat burger
and good times in Colorado also throws whataburger through a wall

Never had a butterburger or Shackburger. I'd go for the double double chopped chilis and extra spread. White Castle is the worst fast food burger I've ever had. Fatburger is a solid option too.

I've not had all of these and unsure where most of them are from..

Everything from Culver's is great. Best fast food chain period.
Hard to really call them fast food since it takes so long to get since they are made fresh, but overall I agree.

And Custard is better than ice cream.

Back