News Paddy Pimblett vs Bobby Green set for UFC 304 in Manchester on July 27

Who wins?

• Total voters
I created separate threads about all 3 fights, bud
Why did you create separate threads for all 3 fights, do you think you're hot shit?

Incase any mods out there don't realize this is sarcasm and want to give me a yellow card... It's sarcasm. I'm poking fun at the guy who asked if he thought the fight was hot shit.

The good news is that no matter what happens, a fighter I'm sick of looking at will get beat.

Unless it goes to a majority draw or something.

I can't believe pimblett agree to this match up. I guess the UFC told him and his handler dave portnoy it's time to put up or shut up.

Green gonna KTFO of hometown boy like what Jorge did to Till and leave the arena shocked.

Using Tony Ferguson as a semi-lucid PowerKube® to gauge the fight, Green should have a slight advantage, having finished him in their scrap.

Green gonna KTFO of hometown boy like what Jorge did to Till and leave the arena shocked.
yDITZRy.jpg

Bobby is a little too inconsistent for me to be comfortable picking him.

He can always rise to the occasion of course.

I hope Pimblett worked on tucking his chin
After watching his fight with Tony I am pretty sure he just can't do it, I think he managed to tuck it for 15 second in the first round, after that he was looking at the ceiling all the time.

Green is not that good.
But I pick Green because he seems to have better striking than a guy who actually lost to Jared Gordon.
Paddy might wrestle him, though.
Did everyone forget why Bobby went full spear on the same Jared Gordon? He was also getting hit by that odd left hook all the time, wasn't landing his own and got frustrated. He was going the same route as Paddy or worse.

IIRC Green base sport was wrestling, idr but is he so easy to take down lately?

Geeez. big Pimblett fan...but Bobby Green is going to embarass Paddy in front of his countrymen. Oof. I fear Bobby will derail the Paddy Train.
If a 37-year old who was never more than a middle-of-the-pack UFC fighter derails your hype train....then your hype was clearly never warranted.

Pimblett went to Makhachkala to prepare for the fight
He is now Paddy the Daggy
PaddytheDagi.JPG

Back