Paulo Costa vs Michel Pereira next!

This fight would be an absolute banger; Pereira is on a 7 fight win streak, Costa has lost 3 of his last 4, but has a high(ish) ranking.

Tell me this wouldnt be a fantastic main card opener on a PPV or a Fight Night headliner!

<{JustBleed}>
Michael pereira has a fight booked on 301 i believe

Costa met his fight once a year at best quota. Don't expect to see him in the cage again until 2025

I think Pereira puts a hurting on him

Costa needs to fight wayyy down. He just needs a win. The win over a totally shot Luke Rockhold did nothing for his stock. He needs someone he can put away early.
That was supposed to be rockhold

jesus no chance for Costa to win. if he can KO someone such as Jiri why would Costa be better than Jiri?

This is the kind of fight Costa deserves, his rank should drop to #10 or something

He signed a 250k per fight contract with the UFC, so he will keep a unreasonable high rank for quite a while. That's how this works.

He signed a 250k per fight contract with the UFC, so he will keep a unreasonable high rank for quite a while. That's how this works.
Makes sense. I just wish he was more active and showed to every fight booked.

jesus no chance for Costa to win. if he can KO someone such as Jiri why would Costa be better than Jiri?
Michel Pereira and Alex Pereira are not the same person

Nonetheless, Michel or Alex, the result is the same. Costa getting his ass kicked.

Back