Politics in the Streets megathread

Moved from War Room to Streetfights.

I wonder why?

I wonder which mod did that and why?

I was thinking the same, that bloke is such a good example of your modern Leftist Warrior. They are placing themselves in very dangerous situations, because they've been brainwashed into believing that "fighting the good fight" will protect them from harm, and that there are no consequences for anything.

They can't fight. They aren't tough people. They are scrawny, emasculated little men who until now have completely avoided fighting and the like, because it's not something they're good at.

That Trump supporter was sloppy as fuck with his punches, a Lefty with boxing training would've ruined him. But this soy boy right here, has no business involving himself in anything remotely physical.
You just know he's the kind to try and woo that girl with stories of "the way of the samurai" and other bullshit over double mocha soy crappachino latte's, saw this group and thought "hey, Im totally gonna show these guys what's up and make her panties drop". The image at 2:04 screams "why didn't it work? I've went over this countless time in my head!".

Where did this "cope" thing come from? Is this the end all be all term for I'm not intellectually equip to argue? Would you have picked Biden in 2016? Democratic Primaries in 2020?
<BidenShutIt>

It's literally a street fight. Be glad it wasn't dumped.

No.

It is another example of leftists instigating violence and getting dealt with.

And I think we both know that if the roles were reversed that same mod would have kept it in the war room.

While I think it’s a waste of time doing it I wouldn’t stop to abuse them and spit on people? And if I was a complete ponce I wouldn’t then go and swing on the biggest guy there. Got what he deserved, thought people were going to lay the boot in, could have been worse.

I like the part where he takes the guys best punch and laughs. At that moment he went, Oh Shit.

was thinking about agonyandirony but the guy in the video isn’t ugly enough.:)

classic libtard low iq troll. When you have nothing intelligent to say, bring in racism.
Classic trumptard, November 22 account because you got banned for saying nothing intelligent

You can tell by their look and

Trump supporters with

Classic trumptard, November 22 account because you got banned for saying nothing intelligent
Never got banned and I’m not American so keep your cultural shitshow for yourself.

I'm just cracking up at the MAGA guy's nickname "Maglite Brian", what a pathetic nickname, is that from Paul Blart:Mallcop? Maybe because he's incapable of KOing someone with his hands and needs a heavy object?

I did like the laugh after David Spade's punch bounced off his beard though.

Never got banned just made an account to post in the political sub forum of an mma board . Sure bruh
I’ve got a stalker. Nice coming from a troll account. I came for the mma but the ufc forum is filled with retarded kids wwe fans and closet homosexuals raving about fighters hairlines and physique. Screw that sub forum.

"greatest nation on earth"
<{ByeHomer}><{cum@me}>

Back