Locked PWD 1149: NikkitaXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, I think Im going to give young Roxstar a chance to prove herself and let her stay inside tonight, I hope she dont make me regret this

You only get one chance, Roxie, dont waste it...

a5330985-c259-459f-83cd-13be7897a2c4_text.gif
Good luck! Maybe leave her a bone to occupy her mind for a bit when you leave?

@RollSonnenRoll This would be our tag team heel theme

And for the big PPVs we'd come out on motorcycles. And I'd like to get a spot in where we run some babyfaces hand over and put him out of actions for 3 to 5 months. But, ya know, we are no Kommander so who knows if we would be able to do that!

Imagine That Nasty Witch Lou as our spiritual advisor. The nuclear heat she'd have with Scarlett for outshining her at her own gimmick <Lmaoo>

maxresdefault.jpg

Good luck! Maybe leave her a bone to occupy her mind for a bit when you leave?

I dont have any real bones but Im gonna leave her one of these thick tough Munchy Bones and a rawhide roll, plus I'll leave the tv on Planet Earth so she can watch the animals

Her eyes usually go down with the sun anyways so shes already sleeping with a belly full of nice thick hamburger comfort casserole, them carbs and gravy got her snoozing away

shopping

Imagine That Nasty Witch Lou as our spiritual advisor. The nuclear heat she'd have with Scarlett for outshining her at her own gimmick <Lmaoo>

maxresdefault.jpg

Haha imagine both us just sucking on those breasts for spiritual enlightenment haha, ya know, just for kayfabe purposes. haha

lol doing a psych paper and there was this French philosopher named Auguste Comte who on his death bed said his death would be an irreparable loss to the world. Auguste "The Rock" Comte!

lol doing a psych paper and there was this French philosopher named Auguste Comte who on his death bed said his death would be an irreparable loss to the world. Auguste "The Rock" Comte!

bAjxhTH.gif

maxresdefault.jpg
Imagine with my southern charm with a dash of sinister.

These blood donation people are vampires. I have an appointment tomorrow and they've been blowing up my phone and email calling me reminding me. What the FUCK! This is how they treat a regular donor! I may change territories and jump ship to the Red Cross!
Rex with the subtle "I don't have STDs" brag :rolleyes:

Lmao it's just like the heavyweights in wrestling. Pretty weak divisions but you wouldn't want to fight/wrestle them in a dark alley! Size matters!
Collapses from leg kicks and can't even stand but Frank Trigg needs to see more to call it. What a psychopath!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back