Locked PWD 1154: Bloodline Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching mania 10 and that ring sounds extra hard.

Bret vs Owen is 5 stars, fuck meltzer.

The finks toupee looks pretty good.

Matt Borne doing was great. The face doinks were so trash.

Luna has a nice ass.

That bill Clinton impersonater was pretty spot on.

This falls count anywhere match rules are stupid af

I thought that was the real Bill Clinton for an embarrassingly long time

King's 'million dollar body, ten cent face' when describing alundra blayze has been part of my lexicon ever since lol

High posting ftw. Edibles had me enjoying the show more than I remember in the past. Fell asleep after that stupid Savage vs crush match

Starting to get a bit excited about walking through those hallowed Cow Palace hallways today, my bros, man do I love that fucking building

My cousins stepson is defending the 155 strap in the co-main, should be a good night of hot man slamming action

433136260-18001769687426334-4890969004359252774-n.jpg

Last edited:
Starting to get a bit excited about walking through those hallowed Cow palace hallways today, my bros, man do I love that fucking building

My cousins stepson is defending the 155 strap in the co-main, should be a good night of hot man slamming action

Which one is your cousin...

<{ByeHomer}>

Roxie got led around like a military march today on her walk because she's started getting a little too bold, the past couple days she's started getting really excited when we pass other people and she starts flipping out and trying to jump at them like a wild marlin on a fishing line
Thats unacceptable in any situation but when youre a giant pitbull, it looks even worse, she's only playing around and trying to show off for them but they dont know that and it reflects badly on me as a dog owner
So today, every step of her walk was directed by me and I kept a nonstop flow of verbal commands directed at her in a stern authoritative voice to help her understand what was and was not acceptable
She was a bit nervous that i was being so forceful with her but she has to learn, it definitely had an effect because we passed a few people and while she did lose focus momentarily and try to watch them, there were no outrageous displays of chaos so that lets me know this problem is fixable with some more work
We crossed the street to avoid another dog being walked because I didnt want to throw too much at her on her first day of new training and when she noticed the dog she got excited but some loud commands on my part kept her moving forward
All in all, it was another positive step forward for her and for me as we are both still learning

I am glad that she's gained a lot of confidence and I dont want to take that from her but we'll find us a happy medium because she aint gonna be misbehaving in public or in private, no sirree, Bob

As Im walking her down the street firmly directing her every step, I kinda felt like my mama, yelling at me under her breath and telling me what was gonna happen when we got home, as she forcefully led me through the aisles of the K-Mart on a busy Friday night

<Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo>

She got lots of positive reinforcement when we got into the driveway to let her know I was really happy with her performance and a nice handful of duck jerky as a puppy party treat for a job well done

Starting to get a bit excited about walking through those hallowed Cow Palace hallways today, my bros, man do I love that fucking building

I hope to hear about some bloody violence and trashy man-slamming loving women!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back