Locked PWD 1155: Somebody Call Rock or Cody's Momma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Stargazer Rex

b0284a44-9eaa-49a6-95d9-a88f5bba7112_text.gif

They give her meds for her issue? How long till she’s cleared up?

They gave me ear drops but only enough for one week because they want me to come back for a re-exam
Hopefully it clears it up completely or at least enough that I can manage it the rest of the way with OTC yeast infection meds

Last night was the first night in like a week that she didnt wake me up several times from digging in her ear and then screaming in pain and running around the house shaking her head violently, she slept like a log so I know its working

I will take her back to the vet next week if I think she needs it but hopefully I can just grab some Vagiclean from the Walmart and be done with it

241694e8-06f1-4232-8fa4-92f1d1ebe01f_text.gif

Girl making some good points.

@RollSonnenRoll does Tank eat grass when you guys go on walks?
Daisy used to chow down every day like she was a freaking goat, I shoulda charged the neighbors for her lawn services she ate so much, and now Roxie is starting to do the same thing
I thought dogs only did that for a stomach ache but these two just clearly enjoy the taste

Girl making some good points.

I see that "what happens when he finishes the story" take a lot lately.

Isn't that why they have an army of writers and why people are supposed to tune in every week to find out? The argument is that WWE creative is so bad that Roman has to stay champion forever cause WWE creative wouldn't be able to think of something else lol

@RollSonnenRoll does Tank eat grass when you guys go on walks?
Daisy used to chow down every day like she was a freaking goat, I shoulda charged the neighbors for her lawn services she ate so much, and now Roxie is starting to do the same thing
I thought dogs only did that for a stomach ache but these two just clearly enjoy the taste
He will only every now and then. He pukes it all up every single time so I think he's learned himself not to

My cat puked on my Switch and it's broken in handheld mode. The joycons also won't charge because they won't connect. :|

I see that "what happens when he finishes the story" take a lot lately.

Isn't that why they have an army of writers and why people are supposed to tune in every week to find out? The argument is that WWE creative is so bad that Roman has to stay champion forever cause WWE creative wouldn't be able to think of something else lol
What happened after Daniel Bryan and the Yes movement finished their story?

A Kane program. <surebuddy>

My cat puked on my Switch and it's broken in handheld mode. The joycons also won't charge because they won't connect. :|

Correction : The owner of the house puked on his property because his other property spends too much time fooling with it instead of tending to his owners needs

TGh373vFKUBHZuaiEE.webp

What happened after Daniel Bryan and the Yes movement finished their story?

A Kane program. <surebuddy>

That's probably a bad example, cause the Corporate Randy Orton reign wasn't exactly lighting the world on fire creatively, we had John Cena vs. Randy Orton rehashed again for several PPV's in a row lol. A Daniel Bryan vs. Kane feud wasn't any worse than anything that happened with the title for several months before it.

So the argument is Roman should be forever champ cause people don't trust the company enough to give them good creative?

Why do people watch this company?

That's probably a bad example, cause the Corporate Randy Orton reign wasn't exactly lighting the world on fire creatively, we had John Cena vs. Randy Orton rehashed again for several PPV's in a row lol. A Daniel Bryan vs. Kane feud wasn't any worse than anything that happened with the title for several months before it.

So the argument is Roman should be forever champ cause people don't trust the company enough to give them good creative?

Why do people watch this company?

Why do married couples who do nothing but argue stay together?

Habit ahd it's comfortable and reliable in knowing what you have.

Besides, all I'm saying is.....I'm just saying. Whoever made that pivot into Rock joining Roman must know what they're doing.

Anyone know a good layout that minimizes all the ads on this site? It's like someones first Geocities here, makes it a bitch to load on mobile.

Wasn't Meiko Satomura called the Final Boss for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back