Locked PWD 1156: Blood in Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Now you may be a big deal up north, Jack. But we're not in Canada. We're not in New York. We...are...LIVE...WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN...BY GOD GENE...IN HOT...LANTA, BY GOD GEORGIA...WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, Nitro is on the air! And you are looking LIVE as we come to you from the professional wrestling capital of the world in Atlanta, Georgia!"

How did he acquire all this power, Roll?

<EdgyBrah>

That brown savage!

quRC0Ga.jpg
Him and Arnold are the best examples ever of your look matters. Yes there's charisma, insane work ethic and drive involved but at the end of the day it would all be null and avoid without 24' arms. Big arms, big checks!

"Now you may be a big deal up north, Jack. But we're not in Canada. We're not in New York. We...are...LIVE...WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN...BY GOD GENE...IN HOT...LANTA, BY GOD GEORGIA...WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, Nitro is on the air! And you are looking LIVE as we come to you from the professional wrestling capital of the world in Atlanta, Georgia!"

@RollSonnenRoll @My Spot do you guys think Lance coulda led Florida St to a natty if that fat fuck Billy Bob did his job and picked up his block instead of falling down and costing Lance his career, his future and his girl

Him and Arnold are the best examples ever of your look matters. Yes there's charisma, insane work ethic and drive involved but at the end of the day it would all be null and avoid without 24' arms. Big arms, big checks!
I'm just gonna shave my head and beard and wear Versace vests like The Rock, Roll. I need to do some more arm work too!

On the subject of all this melancholy. The last show Brain and Gorilla ever did

@Stargazer Rex Brain says that Tatanka has a sister named Ug Lee! :eek:

Thats Mike McGuirk doing the ring announcing, her dad was legendary southern promoter Leroy McGuirk who ran Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri and Arkansas from the late 50's til the late 70's when Bill Watts ran him outta business and took over
If you ever heard Jim Ross tell stories about his early days in the business, driving around a gun toting blind crazy ass promoter, it was Leroy McGuirk he's talking about
In case anyone was wondering

@RollSonnenRoll @My Spot do you guys think Lance coulda led Florida St to a natty if that fat fuck Billy Bob did his job and picked up his block instead of falling down and costing Lance his career, his future and his girl
Lance redshirts his freshman year in 2000. He learns under Weinke and the starting job is his in 2001. I see a Peyton situation where he is a top guy but he can’t beat his Florida(Miami) to get in the natty conversation. They lost to the Canes 01-04 anyways and I don’t know if some pretty boy from West Cannan is changing that! Richt taking the Georgia job was the beginning of the end for that Seminole run and Lace has bad timing

Lance redshirts his freshman year in 2000. He learns under Weinke and the starting job is his in 2001. I see a Peyton situation where he is a top guy but he can’t beat his Florida(Miami) to get in the natty conversation. They lost to the Canes 01-04 anyways and I don’t know if some pretty boy from West Cannan is changing that! Richt taking the Georgia job was the beginning of the end for that Seminole run and Lace has bad timing

tenor.gif

Meanwhile Mox pussy ass didnt bag Darcy and went to some shit school in the Ivy League, what a disaster

Meanwhile Mox pussy ass didnt bag Darcy and went to some shit school in the Ivy League, what a disaster
397bb4ae-1b9b-40ce-94cb-930996c00973_text.gif

Dijak needs to hit the weights... Dude doesn't have the look to be the guy in NXT

I'm sure Mox get his fill of those notoriously sexy Brown University co-eds <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>

He prolly coulda bagged the teacher too if he just played it smooth and discreet but instead he had to bring the whole fucking team with him like some nervous teenager

And he turned down the naked hottie in the police car!

Im starting to get suspicious about what team Mox actually "plays" for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back