Locked PWD 1161: Get Well Soon, Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Roxie ate a huge breakfast and then fell asleep, missed the whole dang race til right now

Oh, that was a good wreck, woke up just in time

Talledega is progressive now, you can't even have confederate flags in the parking lot.

Is nothing sacred...

a26fc6be-f00e-45bb-ada3-663df49ca4b9_text.gif

And of course Young Bell finished dead last again!!

😡😡😡😡

My buddies didn't die face down in the muck for this kid to be loafing around and underachieving!

OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Huge wreck on the last lap!

"If you ain't first, you're last" - Michael McDowell

@RollSonnenRoll

They booked the end of that race perfectly, the tension kept building and building and building in the final 10 laps cause you could just feel it coming and then finally BOOM! it exploded all over the place
Well done, Bill France Jr, well done indeed

The #7 car slid across the finish line upside down, this was literally Talladega Nights LoL

He's gonna make the highlights tonight

The dirt racing track here is finally open again, they're having a demolition derby and truck tug of war.

<DCWhoa>

The dirt racing track here is finally open again, they're having a demolition derby and truck tug of war.

<DCWhoa>

I would go to both of those, I wish we had that kinda stuff out here

I wish they had tractor pulls out here also, they used to be part of the monster truck circuit back in the 80's but not anymore, what a bummer

I used to get so triggered when I'd tune into monster trucks on ESPN and the entire 30 minutes would just be tractor pulls LoL

That's like getting a Shemp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back