Locked PWD 1163: Post-Draft Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pliny Pete I do remember that last fall I was picking up my usual order from my 3rd favorite spot and the girl at the counter said how much she liked my hair and it looked good. Before my brain could even say “dude, don’t!” I just rattled off “y tu tambien, bonita” as I took the bag and walked away. I heard the “ooohhhhh”’s as I went out the door from just that which was probably said atrociously as well. Damn it, I need to remember this!

You should hire a tutor, a sexy tutor with a spicy accent like Sofia Vergara, and then tell her you want to learn the language of love to help with the Latina ladies

I've seen enough rom coms to know what happens next...

@RollSonnenRoll they booked us a pretty good rock n roll race this week, lotta clangin and bangin, its been downright action packed, even!

You should hire a tutor, a sexy tutor with a spicy accent like Sofia Vergara, and then tell her you want to learn the language of love to help with the Latina ladies

I've seen enough rom coms to know what happens next...

I like the sound of that

sofia-vergara.gif

I met one of my good friends in high school when we were sitting in class one day and this girl everybody loved walked in. He leaned over to his buddy and they start saying God knows what about her but then I heard the phrase "grandes tetas" and I said "brother, even I could figure out what that means and damn right". We became instant best friends <lmao>

I like the sound of that

sofia-vergara.gif

I met one of my good friends in high school when we were sitting in class one day and this girl everybody loved walked in. He leaned over to his buddy and they start saying God knows what about her but then I heard the phrase "grandes tetas" and I said "brother, even I could figure out what that means and damn right". We became instant best friends <lmao>

I just realized Tank was born on Cinco De Mayo!!
If that aint a sign then I dont know what is!

The way they were zigging and zagging all over the place on the last lap, thats some good old fashioned stock car racing, right there!
Larson is the closest thing to Smoke in the game today. He can wheel anything. I appreciated how he’d just show up at any given dirt track when he was on his little exile. The sub ten second lap in that sprint car is one of the coolest things I’ve seen in racing in the last decade

And then the slide job to win it later

Last edited:
Larson is the closest thing to Smoke in the game today. He can wheel anything. I appreciated how he’d just show up at any given dirt track when he was on his little exile. The sub ten second lap in that sprint car is one of the coolest things I’ve seen in racing in the last decade

And then the slide job to win it later

I didnt know he was from Sacramento

693142b5d2c605a7a7a97e40abb21dd3.gif

I had a couple of Roxie's raw bones in the fridge for too long and they were smelling a bit funky so I threw em on the grill to kill the bacteria, I think I mighta left em on just a scootch too long

Bet theres no creepy crawlies squirming around on there now, though

Bones.jpg

Tom Brady got legit triggered at his comedy roast tonight, LoL what a pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back