Relationship Quick Personality Test

Calls me an adventurer.
Some parts of it were creepily true, actually most of it was. There were some stuff that was incoherent tho. Especially the artistic stuff. I was a big drawer as a kid, but now I'm the furthest thing away from an artistic person, even tho I enjoy looking at it sometimes. I'm still young and evolving tho as of now, so I'm not surprised to find some incoherences.
That's always interesting tho.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2020-04-04 à 20.05.03.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-04-04 à 20.05.03.png
    52.9 KB · Views: 4
In the stuff you’ve shared, I can see parts of this that resemble you well.
—///
Executives are representatives of tradition and order, utilizing their understanding of what is right, wrong and socially acceptable to bring families and communities together. Embracing the values of honesty, dedication and dignity, people with the Executive personality type are valued for their clear advice and guidance, and they happily lead the way on difficult paths

im not exactly sure i embrace values of honesty and dignity lmao

That matches up with how I perceive you as well—especially as far as being a private person. I’m actually much more private IRL than I am here. On Sherdog, I babble my big, stupid head off. <45>
Then you are very perceptive too :)
I'm (even more) more private irl too. Always thought i was being ever so discrete with it until one day a friend of mine said, "i don't suppose you're gonna invite so-and-so on your birthday trip?"
I said "You're right, how did you know?"
"You haven't known them for 20 years yet"

Turns out, on average i have to know people for 5 years before i invite them to my home (but i always meet people out, if possible). 10 years to consider them a friend, 20 years to consider them a good friend. Other than that, i'm very open and easy-going :p

Babble on, brother, it's what we're here for <45>
So many introverts here, eh...not so surprising, perhaps.
I always wonder about introverts in America, how they get on in what seems like the extreme extrovert culture...

I got INFP-A/INFP-T.

??

So I'm both assertive and turbulent?
Lol does that mean you just go around causing chaos?
giphy.gif

ENTP-A

It's a pretty accurate description. I've taken a handful of these over the years and I've also gotten ENFP once or twice. I can see where I'm kind of on the edge between the two, but ENTP is overall much more accurate for me and I've gotten it more times.

I did this in high school. Im INTP. Thats probably changed as Ive aged.

Then you are very perceptive too :)
I'm (even more) more private irl too. Always thought i was being ever so discrete with it until one day a friend of mine said, "i don't suppose you're gonna invite so-and-so on your birthday trip?"
I said "You're right, how did you know?"
"You haven't known them for 20 years yet"

Turns out, on average i have to know people for 5 years before i invite them to my home (but i always meet people out, if possible). 10 years to consider them a friend, 20 years to consider them a good friend. Other than that, i'm very open and easy-going :p

Babble on, brother, it's what we're here for <45>
So many introverts here, eh...not so surprising, perhaps.
I always wonder about introverts in America, how they get on in what seems like the extreme extrovert culture...
Shit, I’ll die of old age before you consider us friends <Lmaoo>
Is that how America seems, like an extrovert culture? I’m not well traveled so I can’t compare it to other countries really. But I could see why Americans would be viewed as arrogant, stupid, brash, and in-your-face. I myself am at least 3 of those things :)
I just try and keep to myself, ignore the stupid people, make sure I have plenty of introvert alone time. I’m more open on Sherdog because of the anonymity I think. If I offer something about my past that makes someone judge me, or not like me, it’s whatever. Doesn’t affect my real life, my job, my relationships, etc.

They either get forced to hang out by their extraverted friends (like me) or hideout inside all day. Probably similar to everywhere else?

I do hear from introverts here that they have social anxiety about going out to do normal tasks like shopping, though. Maybe that wouldn't be so bad for them in places where strangers don't talk to each other as much.

My dad likes to be left alone and he has been raving about how much he loves social distancing.

They either get forced to hang out by their extraverted friends (like me) or hideout inside all day. Probably similar to everywhere else?

I do hear from introverts here that they have social anxiety about going out to do normal tasks like shopping, though. Maybe that wouldn't be so bad in them in places where strangers don't talk to each other as much.

My dad likes to be left alone and he has been raving about how much he loves social distancing.
I wouldn’t say it gives me anxiety to do those things, but I love the fact that I can get most of my shit online and not have to interact with people and crowds. When I was younger I had terrible anxiety. Runs in my family. I’ve managed to get a handle on it as an adult. @tonysmasseuse

Your personality type is:
Virtuoso
ISTP-T

MWEM1o8.jpg

My people!
Yup.. very accurate.. i've been analyzed for different projects (disc) and just like every personality test they will never tell you you're an asshole.. you have areas that you can work on etc..

This test however got me pinned down a lot better than other systems of personality testing..
Same. This one also does less glossing over of the fact that a penchant for wanting to have a constructive, analytical conversation [read: nitpicking argument] about everything can really piss people off.

This one actually was able to nail the fact that I've been becoming more introspective and trying to improve myself. If you read the ENTP-A vs ENTP-T explanation, there is a section that basically says assertive ENTPs are less likely to recognize when they're being a dick and less likely to try to correct their own deficiencies. When I took this a couple years ago I was like 80% assertive. More recently I was around 60% assertive. I don't think I'm any less comfortable with myself. I think the change is almost entirely due to a conscious effort to be more empathetic.

Shit, I’ll die of old age before you consider us friends <Lmaoo>
Is that how America seems, like an extrovert culture? I’m not well traveled so I can’t compare it to other countries really. But I could see why Americans would be viewed as arrogant, stupid, brash, and in-your-face. I myself am at least 3 of those things :)
I just try and keep to myself, ignore the stupid people, make sure I have plenty of introvert alone time. I’m more open on Sherdog because of the anonymity I think. If I offer something about my past that makes someone judge me, or not like me, it’s whatever. Doesn’t affect my real life, my job, my relationships, etc.
hahaha, i have now reached an age where i have to factor the ageing process in. Maybe even do a quick health check on prospects ;) For real.

Yes, to me (Euro) American culture seems like it puts a premium on extremely extroverted characteristics. I wouldn't say arrogant, stupid etc, but brash and in your face for sure. Lot of attitude. Everything seems like it's just a lot louder and over the top and people more dramatic, sociable, impulsive, talkative and happy-clappy, than anywhere else. Everything big and bold. Super confident too! I haven't met an American that wasn't supremely self-confident and talkative.

hahaha, i have now reached an age where i have to factor the ageing process in. Maybe even do a quick health check on prospects ;) For real.

Yes, to me (Euro) American culture seems like it puts a premium on extremely extroverted characteristics. I wouldn't say arrogant, stupid etc, but brash and in your face for sure. Lot of attitude. Everything seems like it's just a lot louder and over the top and people more dramatic, sociable, impulsive, talkative and happy-clappy, than anywhere else. Everything big and bold. Super confident too! I haven't met an American that wasn't supremely self-confident and talkative.
Were those all Americans who were traveling abroad or were you here? People who travel probably tend to have a more outgoing personality.

There are many Americans who aren't confident and outgoing. We're definitely generally loud, though.

Back