Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic: The great rivalry

{<jordan}
Who's the greatest men's tennis player of all-time?
full

Copium.

Lol at quoting a Sherdog poll comprised of people as dumb as you. I'm not surprised you ran in here shitting your diapers.

{<jordan}

There's going to be quite a lot of "copium" coming from you. I can feel it.

• Both were dominant over their counterparts, including Roger Federer, who has a strong case for the third greatest player in history. Nadal is 24-16 against Federer with an impressive record of 10-4 at grand slams. Novak is 27-23 against Federer and also holds an impressive 11-6 record at grand slams.

This makes your point even dumber when Fed has double the votes as Djoker. Shows how clueless most people are here. Also a travesty my vote for Fabricio Santoro didn’t make the poll <45><45>

At this point anyone who doesn't rank them

1. Djokovic
2. Nadal
3. Federer

should just be tossed off a bridge.

Santoro was a legend. Safin on Santoro: "Being told I would play Santoro was being told I was to die."

1. Djokovic
2. Nadal
3. Federer

Santoro was a legend. Safin on Santoro: "Being told I would play Santoro was being told I was to die."
Yeah I agree. Lol Santoro’s playing style pissed off so many players. Called the magician for a reason

I enjoyed watching Federer play more than both these guys. I don’t care if they won more.

1. Djokovic
2. Nadal
3. Federer

some (actually a lot ) of people just prefer Feds gameplay . His finesses and style was more enjoyable to watch overall and his presence was epic. It’s just an opinion regardless the other guys winning more.

I enjoyed watching Federer play more than both these guys. I don’t care if they won more.

some (actually a lot ) of people just prefer Feds gameplay . His finesses and style was more enjoyable to watch overall and his presence was epic. It’s just an opinion regardless the other guys winning more.
That’s perfectly fine. djoker isn’t my favorite either but he’s undoubtedly the GOAT

Amazing how vitamins can prolong the careers of elite athletes these days.

Amazing how little genuine talent has emerged in tennis in the last 15 years.

Djoko could legit get to 30 with how weak the competition is.

Amazing how vitamins can prolong the careers of elite athletes these days.

Amazing how little genuine talent has emerged in tennis in the last 15 years.

Djoko could legit get to 30 with how weak the competition is.
Wtf he plays in the toughest era there is with two other GOAT candidates in their prime lmao

Wtf he plays in the toughest era there is with two other GOAT candidates in their prime lmao

Last 5 years? Bollocks.

Federer started declining 15 years ago, Nadal 10.

Djoko has as well, but kept a far higher level. Luckily for him, the challenges, until Alcarez came along, in the last decade have been miles behind.

Hell, 25 year old Murray would dominate today.

Djoko is becoming close to undisputed GOAT, but he has certainly benefited from timing.

Last 5 years? Bollocks.

Federer started declining 15 years ago, Nadal 10.

Djoko has as well, but kept a far higher level. Luckily for him, the challenges, until Alcarez came along, in the last decade have been miles behind.

Hell, 25 year old Murray would dominate today.

Djoko is becoming close to undisputed GOAT, but he has certainly benefited from timing.
All of that doesn’t counter anything I’ve said. Not sure why you are choosing to focus on the last 5 years when these 3 have all been in their prime at the same time for many years

All of that doesn’t counter anything I’ve said. Not sure why you are choosing to focus on the last 5 years when these 3 have all been in their prime at the same time for many years

That’s not true at all.

LOL if you think Djoko and Federer peaked at the same time. Was there a crossover? Sure. But Federer, clearly peaked a decade earlier.

LOL at maintaining the last 5 years has been hugely competitive. Fact crippled Nadal and old man Federer managed to stay competitive shows how poor the rest have been.

Who are the best players between say 25-35?

10 years with no elite contenders, snowflake.

That’s not true at all.

LOL if you think Djoko and Federer peaked at the same time. Was there a crossover? Sure. But Federer, clearly peaked a decade earlier.

LOL at maintaining the last 5 years has been hugely competitive. Fact crippled Nadal and old man Federer managed to stay competitive shows how poor the rest have been.

Who are the best players between say 25-35?

10 years with no elite contenders, snowflake.
Again doesnt counter anything I’ve said. I never once said they peaked at the same time so another L. I also never once said anything about the last 5 years because I’m focusing on the entirety of their careers. Done wasting my time with your nonsense

Fucking lol at Federer declining 15 years ago at 27 years old.

{<jordan}

That's a convenient explanation for Novak and Nadal consistently whipping his ass.

That’s not true at all.

Hey Galileo, he never said they peaked at the same time. He explicitly said:

these 3 have all been in their prime at the same time for many years

which you then agreed with:

Was there a crossover? Sure.

Holy fuck some of you are too stupid for words.

<36>

Hey Galileo, he never said they peaked at the same time. He explicitly said:

which you then agreed with:

Holy fuck some of you are too stupid for words.

<36>

Who do you think Galileo was?

Fantastic point though, tinsel tits. I like you.

2002-2012 to 2008-2018. Crossover? Yes. Peak at the same time? Hmmmm…..durrrrr.

The talent pool of tennis, like MMA, football and many other sports seems to have stagnated over the past 10 years.

When I look at the top 10 of 2013 vs top 10 of now, I think it's a near-clean sweep for 2013

Back