Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic: The great rivalry

Not too surprising. Promising that he was able to play a couple of matches.

Nadal and Novak both lose early in Rome via one-sided beatdowns.

I know Rafa is unranked and hasn’t played much but cmon matchmakers

It's unfortunate. I assume he used his protected ranking to get in which doesn't have any bearing on seeding.

They could have made this a special case and seeded him but everyone including Nadal complained about Wimbledon's fuckery with seedings so it probably wouldn't have been a good look. Hopefully he can find a way to beat Zverev.

Nadal didn't play too bad all things considered but Zverev's still playing at a high level after winning Rome. Zverev played great for most of the match and served extremely well. Considering Novak's struggles and some of the other top guys possibly having their own issues, this might be one of Zverev's best chances to win a major.

As for Nadal, he's slowed down considerably but he's still playing at a pretty high level which is incredible in its own right. Hopefully he takes a little bit of time off before the Olympics.

Nadal didn't play too bad all things considered but Zverev's still playing at a high level after winning Rome. Zverev played great for most of the match and served extremely well. Considering Novak's struggles and some of the other top guys possibly having their own issues, this might be one of Zverev's best chances to win a major.

As for Nadal, he's slowed down considerably but he's still playing at a pretty high level which is incredible in its own right. Hopefully he takes a little bit of time off before the Olympics.

so he played well in defeat .. good to hear ... I thought he put up a stinker since he lost in the first round .. then again he wasn't playing a scrub

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back