Opinion Reason for Elon Musks shift towards towards right wing politics

GolovKing

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Anyone else think it was just some clever plot by Elon to get some of the heat off him by a lot of the right wing types who despise green energy and the conspiratorial types who think the government is gonna use electric vehicles as a way to control people's lives? I remember years ago you'd hear a lot about truckers vandalizing Tesla's, parking in ev spots so people can't charge their vehicles, stuff like that. But you don't really hear about it as much anymore

Anyone else think it was just some clever plot by Elon to get some of the heat off him by a lot of the right wing types who despise green energy and the conspiratorial types who think the government is gonna use electric vehicles as a way to control people's lives? I remember years ago you'd hear a lot about truckers vandalizing Tesla's, parking in ev spots so people can't charge their vehicles, stuff like that. But you don't really hear about it as much anymore
Or he realized the left is retarded

Elons real answer..

In5oRs.gif

I don't think it's any big mystery why a super rich guy would want pro-ownership/anti-labor, pro-rich policies. Online political obsessives like to imagine the stuff people argue about on social media matters, but it's ultimately really about distribution.

Last edited:

Its a long term business decision. As an example, think how the right would react to a left leaning billionaire inserting computer chips into peoples brains.

Ha. I thought there was a story. I think Elon has conviction but he shifts because of the fringe imo.

LOL, no. Elon Musk did not switch sides to get random conspiracy theorists off his ass. He recognized just how crazy the left has gone. That's it. It's the same deal with a lot of former Liberals, who can see through the authoritarian mantra of the current left.

"Theft is reparations"
"Men can be women...and little boys can be little girls too"
"Words are violence"
"Defund the police"

I mean, who wouldn't want to get with that program?

no
this was the catalyst for middle of the road liberals.

He does regional pivoting on topics to gain favorable perception. Why he ran to Israel and Germany for an apology tour after some bad tweets. An when in China he's fully supporting the CCP.

lefties were gargling his nuts until he bought twitter and let everyone have a chance at talking.

<lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao>

Musk's "Free Speech" bullshit is just a convenient charade that ends as soon as he doesn't like what's being said.

So weird that a guy who grew up privileged in a part of Africa with one of the most definitive Civil Rights struggles of modern memory, whose Father profited off of the practice of socio-economic hierarchies, and who has friends that openly espouse things like totalitarian ethno-States as well as pursuing industry monopolization would espouse right wing politics!!

So weird that a guy who grew up privileged in a part of Africa with one of the most definitive Civil Rights struggles of modern memory, whose Father profited off of the practice of socio-economic hierarchies, and who has friends that openly espouse things like totalitarian ethno-States as well as pursuing industry monopolization would espouse right wing politics!!
If that was the case, he would've espoused these ideas from the get. He didn't. Your Captain Planet, who is still leading the way in green energy, is still bad to you, because he doesn't suck your dick 24/7. Says it all, really.

LOL, no. Elon Musk did not switch sides to get random conspiracy theorists off his ass. He recognized just how crazy the left has gone. That's it. It's the same deal with a lot of former Liberals, who can see through the authoritarian mantra of the current left.

"Theft is reparations"
"Men can be women...and little boys can be little girls too"
"Words are violence"
"Defund the police"

I mean, who wouldn't want to get with that program?

A good way for any sensible non-convenience-populist to maintain credibility is to suddenly espouse any old nonsense CTard narratives that only right wing weirdos believe.

That shows how seriously he's taken this :)

He's not.

He's laughing at you, while gaining your support.

Back