Renan Ferreira should be in the UFC

No, my example is every fighter who's left and made substantially more money than they ever had in the UFC - long before the frank bag. And there are dozens of them. Suck off Dana white all you want facts are facts .

but if it was really true, why do people keep signing up for the UFC? and why do they have the biggest stars? supposedly Bellator was paying more money than UFC to guys like Bader and Corey Anderson but look where that went.

but if it was really true, why do people keep signing up for the UFC? and why do they have the biggest stars? supposedly Bellator was paying more money than UFC to guys like Bader and Corey Anderson but look where that went.

Because they are stupid. And people were getting paid more and making more outside of the UFC long before bader and Anderson. Paige for example. In no world does he have a bank account the size he does if he had spent his early career in the UFC. That's a fact. Everyone had there own career goals. Do you think Spencer fisher woulda been happier now with hundreds of thousands in career earnings or the 90 grand he made The UFC? Der der der ufc is the Pinnacle - sometimes athletes are stupid.

Because they are stupid. And people were getting paid more and making more outside of the UFC long before bader and Anderson. Paige for example. In no world does he have a bank account the size he does if he had spent his early career in the UFC. That's a fact. Everyone had there own career goals. Do you think Spencer fisher woulda been happier now with hundreds of thousands in career earnings or the 90 grand he made The UFC? Der der der ufc is the Pinnacle - sometimes athletes are stupid.

Paige had like what, 2 fights outside of UFC? and then parlayed that into OF. not to mention the way she got paid was because she was famous ...from being in the UFC. who was going to pay Spencer Fisher hundreds of thousands of dollars?

so are Kayla Harrison, Eddie Alvarez, and Michael Chandler stupid too for leaving PFL/Bellator for the UFC? i'm not saying the UFC pay isn't shit, i'm just not convinced these SMALLER organizations pay more than the UFC.

Any fighter who wants to make real money and have actual control over their own career doesn't need to sign with the UFC ever.
so your trying to say that fighters that fought in the UFC
are all dumb
these full grown men cannot think for themselves
they should go to pfl right theyd get millions every fight

Paige had like what, 2 fights outside of UFC? and then parlayed that into OF. not to mention the way she got paid was because she was famous ...from being in the UFC. who was going to pay Spencer Fisher hundreds of thousands of dollars?

so are Kayla Harrison, Eddie Alvarez, and Michael Chandler stupid too for leaving PFL/Bellator for the UFC? i'm not saying the UFC pay isn't shit, i'm just not convinced these SMALLER organizations pay more than the UFC.
Sorry I should have said Michael venom Paige - facts are facts fighters not at the top make far more money outside of the UFC. It's just a fact.

so your trying to say that fighters that fought in the UFC
are all dumb
these full grown men cannot think for themselves
they should go to pfl right theyd get millions every fight

So YOURE trying to say YOURE dumb and say something I never said ... And for what? So you can feel better about arguing on the internet? Learn how to spell.

I personally feel better loses to Aspinall, Pavlovich, Blaydes, Volkov, Almeida, Gane and Spivak

I think he has a decent chance with anyone else.
One thing I haven't seen you mentioned so far though that should help him is that the UFC tends not to match up Strikers with Grapplers when they can avoid it, especially at HW.

The real money is still in the UFC, if your example is Ngannou thats still a guy that made his money because he was in the UFC and managed to leave while on top, you think Pereira who signed for 8 fights would make more money outside of the UFC? He will retire fighting in the UFC, and as long as he continues to headline he will make more money than any PFL/Bellator fighter will make in the same 8 fights.
That greatly depends on your popularity and at what point you are at in your career. The potential money in the UFC is higher but not everybody is at the point where they can get that potential either due to lack of popularity, lack of exciting style or skill.

Where's this myth that Bellator pays well? Their events in Cali have actual pay released.
These payouts are garbage. One of their top homegrown stars, Pitbull, only getting $150k? Middling guys barely breaking $70k?
These payouts suck as well unless you were an ex-UFC fighter:
What a joke.

No, my example is every fighter who's left and made substantially more money than they ever had in the UFC - long before the frank bag. And there are dozens of them. Suck off Dana white all you want facts are facts .
Thats not a fact to begin with, its what they love to say but never show any real numbers, here is a fact, those companies dont have a PPV market, how many millions did the PFL vs Bellator fighters made? Headlining the biggest card in the UFC gets you millions, cause you know, they actually sell PPV's.

All those fighters moving and then claiming to make so much more is because they didnt got too far in the UFC and they conned a company that isnt making any profit paying (allegedly) that well to those guys.

Im not saying the UFC is a great company with the best practices...but the real money in MMA is there, Harrison was PFL's poster girl, she is dropping to 135 to fight in the UFC!! She made a couple millions there and still left.

Where's this myth that Bellator pays well? Their events in Cali have actual pay released.
These payouts are garbage. One of their top homegrown stars, Pitbull, only getting $150k? Middling guys barely breaking $70k?
These payouts suck as well unless you were an ex-UFC fighter:
What a joke.
Some former UFC fighters making claims that they get x times what they made in the UFC.

Size is great and all and cannot be denied at HW. But history has shown us that the sweet spot is usually around the 6'3-6'5 and 230-250lbs, not counting exceptions. Again, not counting exceptions.

Sure that is great and all...

But this guy makes Struve look like he was in slow motion and hits really hard. Guy is clearly an exception.
If he doesn't succeed it won't be because he is a huge fucking beast who hits hard and moves well. That is clearly helping him...

I’d love to see Renan in the UFC, and as it stands now, he’s the only HW outside of the promotion that is even remotely interesting as an MMA opponent for Ngannou.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Renan runs through Jailton Almeida, Tai Tuivasa, black beast, etc.

Aspinall and Pavlovich would definitely beat him though.

Thats not a fact to begin with, its what they love to say but never show any real numbers, here is a fact, those companies dont have a PPV market, how many millions did the PFL vs Bellator fighters made? Headlining the biggest card in the UFC gets you millions, cause you know, they actually sell PPV's.

All those fighters moving and then claiming to make so much more is because they didnt got too far in the UFC and they conned a company that isnt making any profit paying (allegedly) that well to those guys.

Im not saying the UFC is a great company with the best practices...but the real money in MMA is there, Harrison was PFL's poster girl, she is dropping to 135 to fight in the UFC!! She made a couple millions there and still left.

Lol ok buddy everyone is lying cos it's a conspiracy to fake like they are making money even thou they aren't. Lol. Fuck I can only imagine the shit your family deals with if this is the way you think.

Lol ok buddy everyone is lying cos it's a conspiracy to fake like they are making money even thou they aren't. Lol. Fuck I can only imagine the shit your family deals with if this is the way you think.
Do you believe Corey Anderson's claims? I would if they were released by an AC, combat sports live by being ambiguous with money, by never showing actual numbers, so no, i dont buy that moving to the b league results in making more money, specially when the times you find data doesnt match, like Pitbull's purse, a 2 division champion.

Only champions and a select few earn PPV points. If you're not going to win a UFC belt but are good enough to be near the top in Bellator or PFL, you're better off on those orgs. See Bader, Corey, Larkin, Moose etc.

So YOURE trying to say YOURE dumb and say something I never said ... And for what? So you can feel better about arguing on the internet? Learn how to spell.
Funny coming from a poster that has dropped at least one "there" that should've been a "their" ITT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back