• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime River Visitor Found Guilty of reckless homicide After Drunk Teenagers Harassed Him

It is possible, though I just have a problem with big groups of teens shouting and instigating things along. We all know they do it, or we have done it ourselves. Added with the lies those kids were caught in, and how the video went. I don't know. Maybe it is just something I didn't see, but the whole pack mentality they had in the video makes me assume the worse.
Given that they found him guilty of murder, I think this version of events is likely true. I get it that mobbing him looked bad but it’s a relatively understandable reaction if he really did just come over and grab one of them. I could see this guy thinking he’s entitled to do something like that.

Don't escalate. Damn. Cornering and surrounding people will turn them into animals. Both parties fucked up.

I was the "chill out, relax, back off" friend. I was the "it isn't worth it" friend. Precisely because of shit like this. I know people that are dead from alcohol, talking shit and ego. So stupid.

The old guy fucked up, but swarming him is so lame. He is fat and weak and old.

Last edited:
I don't know what happened before the camera starts rolling, but from the footage it does look like the old guy was at the very least, aggressively grabbing for his phone that he thought they had. It seems like the kids didn't know what the fuck he was doing, and assumed he was groping them. I'm guessing that's where the "pedophile" accusations are coming from.

There had to be something before all that though, because the girl comes over from another group and seemed to have a beef with the guy too, so maybe he was diving and groping over there as well.

mobs are extremely dangerous and so is water. I think he was justified, at least in part.

It seems like there are clearly quite a few steps missing between people jawing at each other in a river and someone getting stabbed.

From his body language, it looked very much like he was VERY pissed off, and like he felt like he was being fucked around and wasn't going to put up with it, so he keeps sort of re-engaging with them. I think he figures they had his phone and were taunting him about it.

I'd imagine that's probably what happened here - there was a language barrier, he thought they were taunting him and had taken the phone so he kept pressuring them to show him he wasnt gonna be intimidated by a group of youngsters and to try and get the phone back. They interpretted this as old boy being a pushy fucking weirdo - maybe they really did think he was being creepy or being a "pedophile" or whatever so they kept taunting him and things kept on escalating to the point where things got physical and they were shoving him into the water, slapping/punching at him after he had done similar to them.

I agree with you that if we just look at a group of 13 people surrounding someone in water and being physical, there's a really good reason to think that's a serious threat to the person and he has a right to defend himself, but dude also has to be held accountable for what seems like multiple escalating levels of confrontation leading to that situation. It seems like he had many opportunities to de escalate things but was more concerned about not being pushed around by these damned punk kids and losing his friend's phone, like a little bitch, leading him even to attack the youngin's. At that point, you don't really get to claim self defense.

Don't escalate. Damn. Corning and surrounding people will turn them into animals. Both parties fucked up.

I was the "chill out, relax, back off" friend. I was the "it isn't worth it" friend. Precisely because of shit like this. I know people that are dead from alcohol, talking shit and ego. So stupid.

The old guy fucked up, but swarming him is so lame. He is fat and weak and old.
Same, I've often been "guys, let's not get anyone arrested / killed over this dumb crap" friend. Having the ability to communicate clearly and firmly when everyone else is acting like an idiot is a valuable skill.

They punched him, surrounded him, shoved him into the water and someone put their hands around his neck. If you do this you should expect some violence in return.

You’re projecting hard. lol. Typical libtard

200w.gif

There had to be something before all that though, because the girl comes over from another group and seemed to have a beef with the guy too, so maybe he was diving and groping over there as well.

In her testimony, she said she didn't know the guy or the teens he was fighting with. She just went over there and got involved because her friend did first. Then she wound up getting stabbed.

The teens were outed as liars and downright dumbasses during cross examination. I don't know what happened in the moments before he lunged at their inner tube but I'm fairly certain you can't just go off of their eye witness testimony.

No the girl from the other group was just a Karen. The "looking for little girls" accusation was just some made up shit that one of the boys screamed out loud. Then it took a life of it's own. One of the young guys testified to this at trial.

Stupid people won stupid prize

You responded to me and had a mental breakdown out of nowhere, little one ;)

The truth stung and you're upset. Stick to reddit and tiktok.

7b18150a09cd7eaf67a57ed93fe93a2f.gif
It must be a sad place in your mind. Mean ole white people hurting those feeling 24/7. It’s gonna be ok, kiddo. You just hate on. Lmao

Back