International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

Nuclear threats from matushka are ...business game.
@Dexter
Russian air def doesn't have ability to protect innocent matushka from re entry " bus " designed in 1979 th...not alone anything else.
While to work on westerners mindset ofc 15 y.o degenerate HS bully mindset will work to brainwash these loosers.

Poland: "hey that money we were saving for pandemic recovery..."
Europe:"Yeah..."
Poland:"let's use it on our militaries and Ukraine"
Europe:"that's a 450 Billion dollar fund we set up..."
Poland:"correct"

300 bils generated 50 bils in interest? Not an economist but is that even possible?
Think it's up to 50B.

It's 17% gain. Not massive amount but they're not exactly dumping it in something high risk that yields either.

Two-time European weightlifting champion Oleksandr Pielieshenko died on the frontlines of the Russia-Ukraine war at age 30, the Ukrainian Olympic Committee said Monday.

Two-time European weightlifting champion Oleksandr Pielieshenko died on the frontlines of the Russia-Ukraine war at age 30, the Ukrainian Olympic Committee said Monday.
Russian athletes such as weight lifters, tennis players and other athletes are living in Dubai right now. Nothings says your a tough Russian athlete then running to UAE.

Call me skeptical, but I don't think cancelling consular services for Ukrainian males abroad will entice them to join the war effort.

Call me skeptical, but I don't think cancelling consular services for Ukrainian males abroad will entice them to join the war effort.

Sure that no and some countries already had told that they will allow ukrainians with expired documents to stay and will not sent them back to Ukraine regardless from Ukrainian begging.

Back