Media Ryan Garcia CONFRONTS Sean O'Malley, Agree to Fight

O'malley is not known for his leg kicks but 1 leg kick and Ryan would realize he's fucked lol.
Sean has actually really strong legkicks. He does not use them a lot tho. 1 calf kick and Ryan would run to the dresser room to take some ostarine.

lol, this kind of talk never ends.
the boxer wins 9 out of 10 times against a non boxer just because hands are faster and more precise than anything else and when you know how to throw them it doesn't need more than a couple.
but feel free to be delusional.
Oh shit my bad I forgot boxing is the most effective style but no mma fighter has ever managed to figure that out and scrap grappling/kicks altogether.
You fucking birdbrain

O'Malley would get KTFO in both mma and boxing let's be serious. He'd have to shoot a takedown in order to win. Garcia is far superior in stand up with even faster hands and that's Sean's bread and butter.
Sean lights him up and KOs him with ease in boxing or mma

IMO Sugar has faster hands and the kicks would fuck up Garcia in MMA matchup. However, Garcia only needs to land one of those body shots to end Sugar's night in MMA and boxing.
Garcia's hands are damn good, he is just not all that good defensively, did you watch his clip with Covington? He has a mean, fast left hook, reminds me of Pereira.

Not a Ryan fan but hilarious that someone claimed Sean's hands are faster. Ryan is known for his hand speed lol. Even if Sean keeps it standing, leg kicks make a big difference. Ryan only wins in MMA via "puncher's chance" eg almost lucky/flukish.

Ryan would destroy Omalley in mma or boxing ..... but not in Kickboxing/MT hehehehehe

Garcia's hands are damn good, he is just not all that good defensively, did you watch his clip with Covington?
Ryan Garcia-Colby Covington sounds epic...just the trash-talking alone.

It’s a funny old world. It almost feels like a controversial opinion to say that the world champion MMA fighter will win an MMA bout against a boxer. And that the world class boxer would beat the MMA fighter.

It’s that simple.

I doubt Sean will even agree in boxing. He knows he is no match against Ryan. Thats rainbow will be shattered.

Suga would fuck up Garcia standing in MMA, boxers have no fucking clue how to deal with kicks, a couple of leg kicks then the setup head kick will have him flatlined, that is not even mentioning clinch battles with elbows, knees etc, it's a whole different ball game. Obviously Garcia has a punchers chance if it remains standing but yeah I would back Sean all day in MMA.

Boxing of course is the complete opposite, Garcia would fucking spark him.

Back