SBBC Vol 1 - Corona is a can

Real talk just go to the coast.. Santa Monica, Venice, marina del Rey, hermosa beach.. only reason to go downtown is for a concert or show. Otherwise it’s the same as any other major city. Top golf in el segundo is cool, can Uber to most of the coastal cities from there.

Real talk just go to the coast.. Santa Monica, Venice, marina del Rey, hermosa beach.. only reason to go downtown is for a concert or show. Otherwise it’s the same as any other major city. Top golf in el segundo is cool, can Uber to most of the coastal cities from there.
Quoted for future reference

Speaking of TopGolf, have you heard of popstroke? It’s Tiger Woods new thing but it’s mini golf but like a real course, has full bar and restaurant where they bring you shit to your hole.

been meaning to go

Where is Gunt to confirm
Didn’t he have some side MJ business? Pretty certain he got strong armed lol

MERcd73959844518b9aecbf38d55dff4_tulsa1111-scaled.jpg

Sundays can be a real journey without football to take up my day. I was at Costco and bought an air fryer out of the blue. I grill steak for dinner most night so I figured there has to be some sides I would put in an air fryer. Decent chance it stays in its box in a closet for several months.

Sundays can be a real journey without football to take up my day. I was at Costco and bought an air fryer out of the blue. I grill steak for dinner most night so I figured there has to be some sides I would put in an air fryer. Decent chance it stays in its box in a closet for several months.
Wouldn’t be the first thing around your house that stays in the closet (you’re a homo), nttawwt

Back