Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs seen physically assaulting Cassie Ventura in 2016 surveillance video obtained by CNN

I don't really know why its hard for some women. The women I know who dealt with abuse didn't put up with it. You don't ever find yourself wondering why some women stay with abusers?
- P Dildo is rich enought and looks as evil enought, to actually put a hit on her.

The guy’s a scumbag and deserves everything he’s about to get but why did it take 8 years for this to come to light?

The guy’s a scumbag and deserves everything he’s about to get but why did it take 8 years for this to come to light?
When you think about it, it's nothing compared to R. Kelly, who was acquitted on all charges from a case that had videotape evidence of him raping a minor damn near 20 years before he got got.

I guess even the Illuminati has a breaking point.

i am not sure why they took 8 years to release it, but it wasn't released at the time because he paid 50k to hotel secuirty. I guess after all the other allegations surfacing and diddy being exposed they just decided to release it and end him

'"The complaint alleges Combs paid the InterContinental Century City $50,000 for the hallway security footage, one of a number of allegations made in the November lawsuit in which Ventura claimed she was raped in 2018 and subjected to years of repeated physical and other abuses by Combs."
Would be nice to see the intercontinental and all involved in the coverup be charged with accessory to a crime but I imagine that they are free of charges because statutes and shit.

At least Ray Rice was trapped in an elevator with a crazy drunk fiance (didn't they get married after?). This guy chased her down for a several minute battering and humiliation.

P Diddy releases apology

See, what you don't want to do in those types of apologies, is make it about yourself. Nobody cares about your dark days and therapy and how much YOU suffered, ya daft cunt. Certainly not after you gleefully denied the story up until the point where it became undeniable.

I doubt that apology vid does him any favors. That's the kind of psychopathic "remorse" that denies violent criminals probation.

See, what you don't want to do in those types of apologies, is make it about yourself. Nobody cares about your dark days and therapy and how much YOU suffered, ya daft cunt. Certainly not after you gleefully denied the story up until the point where it became undeniable.

I doubt that apology vid does him any favors. That's the kind of psychopathic "remorse" that denies violent criminals probation.

He didn't even apologize to her lmao. What a cunt.

Back