Shoop Shoopper of the Year 2022 Candidates.

Thank you for the nomination folks. I had a decent start to 2022 but lost generally all motivation to shoop after Mike passed. I wish I could say the opposite but still haven't regained the drive. Hoping to get reinspired this year!
Huge props to @Arqueto for taking things over and spearheading the greatest sendoff a shooper could ever receive. The thread for Mike is just incredible and you guys are constantly putting out amazing stuff in his honor. And of course thanks to @Myrddin Wild and @Otto! for keeping things going behind the scenes, you guys are legends too.

The sheer volume and quality from folks like @SenorFranko @Reach4theSky @caketime21 is impressive! You guys killed it, endless imagination and ideas.

My vote is obviously a final victory for our dearly departed leader who put out some of the greatest shoops ever to grace the internet, but you all deserve huge consideration! Well done.

Here are a couple of my own personal favs from 2022 as requested, cheers!

lW5Upvi.jpg

13zAZw2.gif

And Happy New Year to everybody as well!

Last edited:
Thank you for the nomination folks. I had a decent start to 2022 but lost generally all motivation to shoop after Mike passed. I wish I could say the opposite but still haven't regained the drive. Hoping to get reinspired this year!
Huge props to @Arqueto for taking things over and spearheading the greatest sendoff a shooper could ever receive. The thread for Mike is just incredible and you guys are constantly putting out amazing stuff in his honor. And of course thanks to @Myrddin Wild and @Otto! for keeping things going behind the scenes, you guys are legends too.

The sheer volume and quality from folks like @SenorFranko @Reach4theSky @caketime21 is impressive! You guys killed it, endless imagination and ideas.

My vote is obviously a final victory for our dearly departed leader who put out some of the greatest shoops ever to grace the internet, but you all deserve huge consideration! Well done.

lW5Upvi.jpg

13zAZw2.gif

Nice one bro, happy new year too.

I'll have these as my shoops. BWR bless!!!

Picsart_23-01-04_23-16-58-557.jpg

Picsart_22-05-09_14-49-39-219.jpg

lW5Upvi.jpg

13zAZw2.gif

Big ups brother.
cool-monkey.gif

lW5Upvi.jpg

13zAZw2.gif

Awesome stuff bud, thanks for posting the shoops and thanks for the kind words man. We keep this beautiful thing we have here going until the sun sets on us. Shoopers bless!

1661065308401.png 1662263916708.png 1662492817093.png 1663641490650.png 1669330901151.png 1669398275848.png 1671568870562.png 1672108283059.png 1652048255720.png 1649582665669.png
What's up my Shoop brothers, it's that time of year again and after a lot of hard work behind the scenes and looking through every shoop thread, contest thread and AV thread, we have come up with the list of 20 shoopers that have put in the most work towards the shoop scene and deserve to be in the running for the award.

Shoutout to @Myrddin Wild and @Otto! for all the help behind the scenes as this is a lot of work. Much appreciated brothers!

Ok this is just to announce the candidates and ask you guys to post two shoops you would like to use to display your work in the OP which will be posted on the 6th of January.

Thanks for all the hard work and good luck

SOTY 2022 final 20 contestants:

01. @bigwaverider
02. @Arqueto
03. @Myrddin Wild
04. @Otto!
05. @SenorFranko
06. @Reach4theSky
07. @caketime21
08. @giovanni_ss
09. @Buff
10. @fprado
11. @AleYeah
12. @Dude Incredible
13. @Pizza Werewolf
14. @Dillydilly
15. @Bjjpitbull8
16. @Natural Order
17. @Get To Da Choppa
18. @Kryptt
19. @pamirec
20. @Pixel_Daddy

The list is in no particular order and will be randomized before the OP is started.

Please post your two favourite shoops here so I can attach them to the OP. Best of luck my Shoop fam
Having trouble narrowing it down to 2.
You choose.

Back