• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So Gordon Ryan is openly admitting steroid use ?

Funniest gordon thing was him arguing with a doctor online, I think it was instagram, and the doctor was telling him all of the dangers of steroids. Gordon with his jr. high education was going on about how he knew more, etc.

Then like a week later he pulls out of the Pena fight because he was shitting his pants and having stomach issues.

*They blamed it on antibiotics. Either way that amount of roids is not good for you.
He is taking far more than roids. Imo BJJ right now is as ped influenced as pro bodybuilding at the top of all sports. With him I d say roids, HGH, insulin,epo at his biggest..

He is taking far more than roids. Imo BJJ right now is as ped influenced as pro bodybuilding at the top of all sports. With him I d say roids, HGH, insulin,epo at his biggest..
I don't really follow BJJ anymore - all my favourites are retired (Marcelo, Cobrinha, Roger, Xande). I would not doubt it though, these new breed guys are looking like body builders. I guess it was always a problem just not as blatant as nowadays.

I don't really follow BJJ anymore - all my favourites are retired (Marcelo, Cobrinha, Roger, Xande). I would not doubt it though, these new breed guys are looking like body builders. I guess it was always a problem just not as blatant as nowadays.
I love to watch old matches from marcelo. What a wizard. My favourite BJJ artist of alltime.

The old guys were on the juice too, obv. This is the best era of bjj currently

Listening to Joe Rogan and Craig Jones, Joe said that Gordon admits to doing steroids. While Gordon has never denied it I cannot recall any public interview or post where he says he used steroids.

He has danced around the subject but I never heard him admit it.

Maybe he said it privately to Joe.

But has Gordon in public ever admitted to taking steroids?

Listening to Joe Rogan and Craig Jones, Joe said that Gordon admits to doing steroids. While Gordon has never denied it I cannot recall any public interview or post where he says he used steroids.

He hasn't admitted directly to anything, Joe is being a nut hugger.

The old guys were on the juice too, obv. This is the best era of bjj currently

They were in but on far less roids or no roids at all. look at it now, its a mix of clown and science project. They do Insulin , Epo, Roids, experimental drugs, coke......etc.
They are on dosages like professional bodybiulders now with absurd physiques. Was definitely a lot different with Roger, Marcelo....etc.

Gordon Ryan is a pathetic excuse for an athlete with his roid regime. And it changed amateur BJJ also into a roid competition. I have never seen so many roidheads in any amateur sport like in BJJ nowadays because now
all the famous BJJ guys are basically junkies. Its sad and I would never recommend my kid to go into competitive BJJ.

They were in but on far less roids or no roids at all. look at it now, its a mix of clown and science project. They do Insulin , Epo, Roids, experimental drugs, coke......etc.
They are on dosages like professional bodybiulders now with absurd physiques. Was definitely a lot different with Roger, Marcelo....etc.

Gordon Ryan is a pathetic excuse for an athlete with his roid regime. And it changed amateur BJJ also into a roid competition. I have never seen so many roidheads in any amateur sport like in BJJ nowadays because now
all the famous BJJ guys are basically junkies. Its sad and I would never recommend my kid to go into competitive BJJ.
People were doing this shit way before Gordon bud.
He just is on a better regimen. I’ve been in gyms on and off for 15 years, it’s always been like this

People were doing this shit way before Gordon bud.
He just is on a better regimen. I’ve been in gyms on and off for 15 years, it’s always been like this
They did but it was still a far cry from nowadays were basically all are on it on very high dosages. 15 years ago I would not see that at amateur events . Nowadays its rampant and they all look up to gordon..etc. Its horrible even teenagers take roids in that sport even when they have zero possibility to get into the pro circuit.

They did but it was still a far cry from nowadays were basically all are on it on very high dosages. 15 years ago I would not see that at amateur events . Nowadays its rampant and they all look up to gordon..etc. Its horrible even teenagers take roids in that sport even when they have zero possibility to get into the pro circuit.
What the fuck are you talking about lol

obviously too difficult to comprehend for your pea brain.
Its easy to comprehend, you’re just dead wrong.
What about Craig Jones? He’s as popular as Gordon, if not more and has been on steroids wayyyy longer

Yeah, it's probably in his best interest not to admit to a federal crime that can have severe prison time and penalties in order to satisfy people on the internet.

He'd have to have Down Syndrome to do something like that!

Possession and distribution of anabolic steroids without a valid prescription is a federal crime in the United States under the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 1990. The penalties for steroid-related offenses can be severe:

## Federal Penalties for Steroid Possession

- Simple possession of anabolic steroids is a federal offense punishable by up to 1 year in prison and a minimum $1,000 fine for a first offense.[1][2][3]
- For a second steroid possession offense, the maximum penalty increases to 2 years in prison.[1]

## Federal Penalties for Steroid Distribution/Trafficking

- Distribution or possession with intent to distribute anabolic steroids is punishable by up to 5 years in prison and fines up to $250,000 for a first felony offense.[1][2][4]
- For a second felony steroid distribution offense, the maximum prison sentence doubles to 10 years.[3]
- If the distribution involved an athlete, there is a 2-level sentencing enhancement.[5]
- If the distribution involved a masking agent to conceal steroid use, there is an additional 2-level enhancement.[5]

The penalties can be even higher if the offense involved distribution to minors, took place near a school, or if the defendant has prior drug convictions.[4] State laws also prohibit illegal steroid possession and distribution, with penalties varying by state.

Citations:
[1] https://dwilliamslaw.com/blogs/steroids-a-serious-legal-offense/
[2] https://www.fleschlawfirm.com/drug-crimes/illegal-use-of-anabolic-steroids/
[3] http://lib.adai.washington.edu/clearinghouse/downloads/Anabolic-Steroids-Hidden-Dangers-143.pdf
[4] https://www.grabellaw.com/anabolic-steroids-possession-with-intent-to-distribute.html
[5] https://www.ussc.gov/guidelines/amendment/681

Back