Movies Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 vs Infinity War and Endgame

most iconic duo for Marvel, 00s or 10s

• Total voters
<Huh2>

LOL!

So you just said that you didn’t contest my personal opinion then immediately went on to contest my personal opinion.

If me saying “far from best” isn’t a personal opinion, then I dunno what is.

Also, you just went on to “prove” my personal opinion was wrong by….. quoting other people’s personal opinion.

<YeahOKJen>

I believe in subjectivity and opinions as much as anyone but that statement is just trolling man come on. I know you dislike the Nolan films but that's ridiculous.

It's the #1 best according to a lot of people, for a reason, so it's up there with the best for sure.

There's no need to quote anyone, just watching a few scenes can tell you that the film is well done, like this one for example:

Shows how a vigilante adapts to terrorist threats, his morality and sets up the third act, so if the film is well directed, written and acted not sure what you're on about.

Opinion based flaws? Again, if the film was as "flawed" or bad as you say: we wouldn’t have the entire consensus of experts, audiences and insiders (producers, actors, directors) having a very high opinion of it.

Kevin Feige, Guillermo Del Toro, Sam Mendes, Paul Thomas Anderson, David Fincher etc, I am pretty sure they know what they are talking about. Same applies to critics such as Ebert which hailed the film as a masterpiece.

Last edited:
Lol, that's not a melt down. it's called supporting your thesis with reliable sources if anything, he was the one who made a comment bashing the film.

Also, of course a critic opinion is a more reliable source than a film enthusiast. That explains why 500+ professional critics did put TDK as one of the best movie released since 2000 and not BvS for example.

I never downplayed IW, because I like it a lot, i said the directors are good too. That's my take on them and it's fairly reasonable..

Just say that you hate Bale and Nolan in general, as it's more about your criticism than the films itself. Like American Psycho; it's an amazing film, lol. You say the less the focused it’s better, yet Batman Begins has a very tight storyline and you don’t like it lol.

Not gonna bother arguing this, since you called the film "garbage" ignoring technical aspects, which easily tells you the film is well made and good, minimum.

Uhm... what? It's a matter of personal preference; what is not a matter of personal preference is if a movie is badly made or not. That's what i stated, that you can’t give credit to one thing for the enormous success of a film itself.

That's what I mean. I never contested any personal opinion, what I contested is your "far from best" which is obvious false - as I have proved.

You could say that to BvS for example, sure. But this is TDK we are talking about, lol.

So many unnecessary words. It really is ok if somebody doesn't like your favorite movie. We'll all be ok.

So many unnecessary words. It really is ok if somebody doesn't like your favorite movie. We'll all be ok.

I never contested the opinion, I just proved pretty much why it's wrong.

There would be no discussion if someone said "I don't like it" rather than "it's garbage", which is obviously false.

In any field, there are some people who are more experienced than others. It's simple.

Last edited:
I never contested the opinion, I just proved pretty much why it's wrong.

There would be no discussion if someone said "I don't like it" rather than "it's garbage", which is obviously false.

In any field, there are some people who are more experienced than others. It's simple.

I think you're simple. Opinions can't be wrong. Have a seat. Let it be. It's really just a movie.

I don’t understand the love for the Spider-Man movies tbh. Especially II. It’s not a good movie.
Peter just gets sad and he loses his powers? He punches a human in the head and doesn’t even score a KO?

I think you're simple. Opinions can't be wrong. Have a seat. Let it be. It's really just a movie.

let's end it here.

Not gonna bother... an opinion can be wrong, as I said The Godfather example before.

So Godfather being a bad film is a fair opinion? Yikes...

If it isn't going to end up with me being paid handsomely or I score a MFF three-way as a result of watching it again, there's no chance in sitting through that pretentious drivel for a fourth time. Fuck that.

You don't have to go to school to learn how to watch and enjoy a film.

If it isn't going to end up with me being paid handsomely or I score a MFF three-way as a result of watching it again, there's no chance in sitting through that pretentious drivel for a fourth time. Fuck that.

You don't have to go to school to learn how to watch and enjoy a film.

agree to disagree as it would take a lot of time to reply to this btw, Godfather is one of my all time favorite films and would be easily with 2001 and citizen kane wha I would call "the best film ever made".

agree to disagree as it would take a lot of time to reply to this btw, Godfather is one of my all time favorite films and would be easily with 2001 and citizen kane wha I would call "the best film ever made".

You don't say.

It doesn't matter how long your response is, it wouldn't change my opinion. You don't seem to get that. It's really a simple concept.

I just realized you're the guy I had a chat with on this same subject. In fact there's a chat on my profile page. <45><45><45>

Do all movie "discussions" with you wind up at The Godfather?

You don't say.

It doesn't matter how long your response is, it wouldn't change my opinion. You don't seem to get that. It's really a simple concept.

I just realized you're the guy I had a chat with on this same subject. In fact there's a chat on my profile page. <45><45><45>

Do all movie "discussions" with you wind up at The Godfather?

Godfather is a textbook proof that a film can be seen at face value as an all-time great.

You're allowed to have your opinion, which I disagree with; but it’s pretty easy to see why The Godfather is literally... a perfect film.

The entire world both audiences and critics agree on it lol.

Yh, I was "SeeingThings" before.

I can't stand how corny Spider-Man is, so Avengers takes it. I can barely even judge the SM flicks as is, because the cheese is too much. I'll never understand why that one Peter Parker dancing scene in SM3 was hammered so hard, when it has countless scenes throughout the previous movies that are just as cringe inducing.

Godfather is a textbook proof that a film can be seen at face value as an all-time great.

You're allowed to have your opinion, which I disagree with; but it’s pretty easy to see why The Godfather is literally... a perfect film.

The entire world both audiences and critics agree on it lol.

Yh, I was "SeeingThings" before.

In my opinion you're still seeing things...

<{yearp}>

In my opinion you're still seeing things...

<{yearp}>

lol.. why you don’t like Bale or Nolan though.

American psycho, the fighter, the prestige...

All great films. And he’s done also other stuff.

lol.. why you don’t like Bale or Nolan though.

American psycho, the fighter, the prestige...

All great films. And he’s done also other stuff.

I liked Insomnia. That was Nolan, right? I mean I watched it once and enjoyed it. I haven't seen anything I liked Bale in. American Psycho is another movie I just don't get the love it receives.

I'm still giving a nice long break from Nolan after watching that war flick I also didn't enjoy. Cleansing my palette a bit.

I liked Insomnia. That was Nolan, right? I mean I watched it once and enjoyed it. I haven't seen anything I liked Bale in. American Psycho is another movie I just don't get the love it receives.

I'm still giving a nice long break from Nolan after watching that war flick I also didn't enjoy. Cleansing my palette a bit.

Bale's great actor, his resume has plenty of films like Equilibrium, The Fighter and The Prestige etc... ford vs Ferrari etc, these ain’t bad films lol, I reccomend these four in case you wanna check them out.

Not sure again how you only like Insomnia and Begins (?) but I guess that’s more reasonable than not liking The Godfather lol.

Bale's great actor, his resume has plenty of films like Equilibrium, The Fighter and The Prestige etc... ford vs Ferrari etc, these ain’t bad films lol, I reccomend these four in case you wanna check them out.

Not sure again how you only like Insomnia and Begins (?) but I guess that’s more reasonable than not liking The Godfather lol.

I liked Begins the first time around in the theater but not so much upon rewatch.

Back