Law THE POLICE SHOOTING/USE OF FORCE MEGATHREAD: discussions to determine if justified or not

Was she found guilty yet?
Not yet. However, the Judge suppressing any mention of the shooting is the equivalent of saying it wasn't justified. Even your little pea brain should be able to process that.

Not yet. However, the Judge suppressing any mention of the shooting is the equivalent of saying it wasn't justified. Even your little pea brain should be able to process that.

Wait, I thought I was a bird brain. Oh, I am so confused because of my smooth and squishy brain. I agreed with you about the suppression being wrong, but I do believe she meant to run that officer over and I do believe they had ras to speak to her based upon her extremely disturbing behavior.

I do believe they had ras to speak to her based upon her extremely disturbing behavior.

They had already investigated her "extremely disturbing behavior" with the persons who reported that behavior. At the completion of their interview of the RP's, the officers(Bollinger) concluded "No crime, no 417, no trespassing". They articulated their own thoughts about this behavior not being a crime on camera; but yet you are clinging to the idea that they in fact did have RAS.

But since you mentioned extremely disturbing behavior.......This is the shooters returning to the scene of the shooting minutes later and unlawfully ordering POTENTIAL witnesses from their vehicle. Do you think this is a valid stop and frisk under Terry v Ohio? Because I think it clearly establishes that Bollinger gives no fucks about RAS or PC......AND that the DA gives no fucks about the credibility of his primary victims witnesses.

Last edited:
They had already investigated her "extremely disturbing behavior" with the persons who reported that behavior. At the completion of their interview of the RP's, the officers(Bollinger) concluded "No crime, no 417, no trespassing". They articulated their own thoughts about this behavior not being a crime on camera; but yet you are clinging to the idea that they in fact did have RAS.

But since you mentioned extremely disturbing behavior.......This is the shooters returning to the scene of the shooting minutes later and unlawfully ordering POTENTIAL witnesses from their vehicle. Do you think this is a valid stop and frisk under Terry v Ohio? Because I think it clearly establishes that Bollinger gives no fucks about RAS or PC......AND that the DA gives no fucks about the credibility of his primary victims witnesses.

, I don’t agree with their behavior on the witness stop. Unnecessarily hostile and violated their rights by detaining them after they stated they didn’t see anything. Maybe stop asking them the same damn questions if they lived there because it was answered. A better question is if they didn’t see anything, did they hear anything and if they have a ring camera. Then get their names and address just to eliminate them from further harassment.

, I don’t agree with their behavior on the witness stop. Unnecessarily hostile and violated their rights by detaining them after they stated they didn’t see anything. Maybe stop asking them the same damn questions if they lived there because it was answered. A better question is if they didn’t see anything, did they hear anything and if they have a ring camera. Then get their names and address just to eliminate them from further harassment.
Not Guilty is the word I'm hearing.

Now the shooters should face criminal charges......but they wont.

@Poon Goon

Last edited:
Well, basically, everyone else hates you lol.
So now you are putting words in everyone's mouth instead of just Jamie's?

Now she has the lawsuit and the officers will be less likely to do anything about such crazy behavior and say fuck it, by all means, go pound on neighbors doors with a butcher knife.

You sound like a pouting 4 year old with special needs. You seem incapable of distinguishing between unusual behavior and criminal behavior. These thugs investigated her behavior and concluded it was NOT criminal in nature. They even say as much with their own mouths. Then they proceeded to put their hands on her in the abscence of PC. When their ego got bruised because Harley didn't follow UNLAWFUL commands, they escalated the situation to using deadly force. Bollinger and Hettema should both face attempted murder charges amongst others.

I told you from the very beginning that this was a shit shoot shoot by a shithead. I also said it was a shit brief released by Sac Sheriff, floowed by malicious prosecution by the DA in an attempt to justify a completely unjust use of force by these thugs. A Jury of 12 did not have to deliberate long in order to reach the same conclusions.

So now you are putting words in everyone's mouth instead of just Jamie's?

You sound like a pouting 4 year old with special needs. You seem incapable of distinguishing between unusual behavior and criminal behavior. These thugs investigated her behavior and concluded it was NOT criminal in nature. They even say as much with their own mouths. Then they proceeded to put their hands on her in the abscence of PC. When their ego got bruised because Harley didn't follow UNLAWFUL commands, they escalated the situation to using deadly force. Bollinger and Hettema should both face attempted murder charges amongst others.

I told you from the very beginning that this was a shit shoot shoot by a shithead. I also said it was a shit brief released by Sac Sheriff, floowed by malicious prosecution by the DA in an attempt to justify a completely unjust use of force by these thugs. A Jury of 12 did not have to deliberate long in order to reach the same conclusions.

First, it was a joke you fucking goof. Second, are you actually making fun of me by making fun of a 4 yr old with special needs? Jesus Christ, what an asshole you are. So sorry for having an opinion that differs from yours. Are you ever not an arrogant prick?

First, it was a joke you fucking goof.

You weren't joking, you were pouting like a little bitch.

So sorry for having an opinion that differs from yours.

You've repeatedly presented your opinion like you are an "expert" in "stop and frisk" and "use of force" laws. And yet you clung to the idea that the officer had RAS for months, despite hearing him say with his own mouth that no crime had been committed.

Get the boot out of your mouth boy, if you are going to fantasize about being a LEO, at least fantasize about being a good one.

You weren't joking, you were pouting like a little bitch.

You've repeatedly presented your opinion like you are an "expert" in "stop and frisk" and "use of force" laws. And yet you clung to the idea that the officer had RAS for months, despite hearing him say with his own mouth that no crime had been committed.

Get the boot out of your mouth boy, if you are going to fantasize about being a LEO, at least fantasize about being a good one.

lol. Boy? Fantasize about being a cop? Ok. And I was joking. I mean, I don’t like you but I don’t know about others. You take a lot of low blows constantly-so I can’t imagine too many like you. Remember making fun of depression and just a few posts ago, disabled 4 year olds? Yeah, you’re a twat-plain and simple.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back