Law THE POLICE SHOOTING/USE OF FORCE MEGATHREAD: discussions to determine if justified or not

Jeremy smith New Mexico

This video is really good. Fantastic police work catching a dangerous piece of shit.

Nothing much to dispute on this one nor am I seeing anyone trashing the police on this one, but basicallly, this guy kills a female paramedic (probably romantically related) steals her car and then gets a flat. A trooper stops to help him and offers to drive him into town if it will help. The man then shoots the trooper twice, shoves him in the passenger seat, and flees in the cruiser.

He escapes and is later spotted by a convenient store worker. She gives description and direction he was walking. Police set up perimeter and he is spotted, runs for quite a while, with an officer valiantly chasing him and eventually catching up to and shooting him. He tosses the gun which they find after shooting him. Unfortunately, the shitbag survived, but he is nailed for two senseless murders.

This will never be acknowledged by blm or crump because the female paramedic was black as was the suspect, but it is guaranteed that this is one shooting that will add to the nationwide total when the media does the “omg! US police shot x amount of people, %by race, and killed a record number of citizens, blah, blah, blah” without ever looking into any of these shootings-just use the end result and talk about a few “controversial ones” to cast the shadow on all the shootings.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/17/us/shooting-new-mexico-state-police-officer/index.html

Hey, guess what. Kiwi’s mom isn’t going to fuck your nasty, old ass

I was the one pushing hard for a discussion on the OIS incident involving KyrieAnna Liles
Guessing you all might have been informed, but if not, the trial over this starts next Tuesday. Maybe in the meantime we can discuss who else that lady won't be having sex with.

Jeremy smith New Mexico

This video is really good. Fantastic police work catching a dangerous piece of shit.

Nothing much to dispute on this one nor am I seeing anyone trashing the police on this one, but basicallly, this guy kills a female paramedic (probably romantically related) steals her car and then gets a flat. A trooper stops to help him and offers to drive him into town if it will help. The man then shoots the trooper twice, shoves him in the passenger seat, and flees in the cruiser.

He escapes and is later spotted by a convenient store worker. She gives description and direction he was walking. Police set up perimeter and he is spotted, runs for quite a while, with an officer valiantly chasing him and eventually catching up to and shooting him. He tosses the gun which they find after shooting him. Unfortunately, the shitbag survived, but he is nailed for two senseless murders.

This will never be acknowledged by blm or crump because the female paramedic was black as was the suspect, but it is guaranteed that this is one shooting that will add to the nationwide total when the media does the “omg! US police shot x amount of people, %by race, and killed a record number of citizens, blah, blah, blah” without ever looking into any of these shootings-just use the end result and talk about a few “controversial ones” to cast the shadow on all the shootings.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/17/us/shooting-new-mexico-state-police-officer/index.html

Is anyone in this thread defending the shooter or admonishing the cop?

Guessing you all might have been informed, but if not, the trial over this starts next Tuesday. Maybe in the meantime we can discuss who else that lady won't be having sex with.
I wouldn't count that chicken until after Voir Dire. Ms. Liles public pretender has obviously already waved her right to a speedy trial, and several dates have already been postponed.

As far as the perverted piggy's assertion that I was pursuing Jamie(Kyrieannasmawm) romantically, that's just f'ing ridiculous. She is good people trying to help her Daughter. As such, she created a profile on an MMA forum because there was someone here condemning the actions of the police moreso than her Daughter...I was that person.

Concerning the criminal trial, it's a sham. Ms. Liles didn't commit any crimes, all she did was passively resist a false arrest (which she has the right to do). She is only being tried in an attempt to take the focus off of the 2 gung ho cops spraying bullets around a residential neighborhood.

I wouldn't count that chicken until after Voir Dire. Ms. Liles public pretender has obviously already waved her right to a speedy trial, and several dates have already been postponed.
I'm just passing along what the lady told me.

https://www.cbsnews.com/sacramento/...oting-leeing-sacramento-woman-excluded-trial/

So the footage of blue shooting at this girl is excluded from being shown to a jury.....can't make this shit up.

Honestly, I am mixed on this. I think the video should be shown in full, but I understand that the alleged crime occurs before the shooting and that is the most relevant part. But excluding that part of the video does seem shady. You and I could not disagree more on the ras and I don’t want to rehash that again, but I tend to agree with you on this one

https://www.cbsnews.com/sacramento/...oting-leeing-sacramento-woman-excluded-trial/

So the footage of blue shooting at this girl is excluded from being shown to a jury.....can't make this shit up.
Honestly, I am mixed on this. I think the video should be shown in full, but I understand that the alleged crime occurs before the shooting and that is the most relevant part. But excluding that part of the video does seem shady. You and I could not disagree more on the ras and I don’t want to rehash that again, but I tend to agree with you on this one
I agree with both of you and I agree with Sacramento Attorney Mark Reichel that the whole video should be shown. I also don't like that the girl has to use a public defender.

I also don't like that the girl has to use a public defender.

Shame on the attorney chasing the money in the civil suit who is doing ZERO in regards to restoring her freedom. Number 1 priority of your civil rights attorney should be to restore your civil rights.

As far as this suppression of parts of the video goes, I predicted this would happen a week ago in a message to @Jamie Kristen(Kyrieannasmawm)

"Has the DA filed any bull crap motions in limine yet? emphasis on "YET"."

At the time, this motion had not been filed. The whole system has failed in Sac County. The individual officers, the department, the DA, the PD (and the CR Attorney that they referred "off the record"). Scary stuff happening in this case and hardly anyone is paying attention.

You and I could not disagree more on the ras and I don’t want to rehash that again,

Of course you don't want to re-hash it....The training officer literally says "no crime has been committed" a minute before trying to forcibly pull Ms. Liles from her car. If there was PC to arrest at the time he placed his hands on her then she would have been charged with resisting arrest. That charge would actually offer some lawful justification for why the officers discharged their weapons. Since there was no PC at that point, the State of California is forced to try an end around the due process clause of the 5th and 14th A's to "hide" the facts from the Jury. Those facts being that the officers slinging bullets around a residential neighborhood are a greater threat to the community than Ms. Liles.

The wrong person is facing prosecution here. This is a clear case of an officer escalating a consensual police encounter into a violent one, and the "system" (PD, DA, Judge) having his back. Prosecution without due process is a far greater threat to society than Ms. Liles looking for her Dog.

I think the video should be shown in full, but I understand that the alleged crime occurs before the shooting and that is the most relevant part.

The only crimes captured by the bwc were committed by the police. Mind you, the BWC rolls on to show the same 2 cops conduct a 2nd invalid Terry stop 10 minutes later, and they most likely would have put hands on those people also had they not complied with an unlawful order to exit their vehicle to give witness statements. Yes, witness statements. That's a pattern of behavior that is not only being accepted by the criminal justice system of Sac County.....the prosecution of Ms. Liles ENCOURAGES that behavior.

Of course you don't want to re-hash it....The training officer literally says "no crime has been committed" a minute before trying to forcibly pull Ms. Liles from her car. If there was PC to arrest at the time he placed his hands on her then she would have been charged with resisting arrest. That charge would actually offer some lawful justification for why the officers discharged their weapons. Since there was no PC at that point, the State of California is forced to try an end around the due process clause of the 5th and 14th A's to "hide" the facts from the Jury. Those facts being that the officers slinging bullets around a residential neighborhood are a greater threat to the community than Ms. Liles.

The wrong person is facing prosecution here. This is a clear case of an officer escalating a consensual police encounter into a violent one, and the "system" (PD, DA, Judge) having his back. Prosecution without due process is a far greater threat to society than Ms. Liles looking for her Dog.

The only crimes captured by the bwc were committed by the police. Mind you, the BWC rolls on to show the same 2 cops conduct a 2nd invalid Terry stop 10 minutes later, and they most likely would have put hands on those people also had they not complied with an unlawful order to exit their vehicle to give witness statements. Yes, witness statements. That's a pattern of behavior that is not only being accepted by the criminal justice system of Sac County.....the prosecution of Ms. Liles ENCOURAGES that behavior.

Like I said, I am not rehashing the same shit we both said despite your insane need to argue shit that has been done to death. We will never agree on this and we will see what the courts say. She aimed for that cop imo because she was either crazy or on drugs

This brave officer shot and killed an old, small, blind 13 lb. dog as he was apparently in fear of his life and had to put it out of its misery. I know this may shock you, but the department backed up the officer originally. He was likely to get a medal for bravery. However, citizens decided not to roll over for this pos and his department and next thing you know the mayor resigned and they condemned the murder.

people need to start standing up to the gang in blue and not just take "because we said so" as an answer. Remember you are their enemy and they will shoot your pet just for fun

This brave officer shot and killed an old, small, blind 13 lb. dog as he was apparently in fear of his life and had to put it out of its misery. I know this may shock you, but the department backed up the officer originally. He was likely to get a medal for bravery. However, citizens decided not to roll over for this pos and his department and next thing you know the mayor resigned and they condemned the murder.

people need to start standing up to the gang in blue and not just take "because we said so" as an answer. Remember you are their enemy and they will shoot your pet just for fun

one of the more infuriating videos ive seen of cops is one from years ago where a couple dogs got lose in a neighborhood and a piece of shit police officer locates the dogs down in a ravine while he stands over them from a safe distance with gun drawn and actually has to whistle for them to come closer so he can line them up in his sites and open fire while they stare up at him wagging their tails. Nobody had been bitten or attacked, it was just a couple of dogs running lose and this cop said fuck it I need to get some target practice in.

Posting in the wrong thread, but I expect nothing less from such as you. There is two possible justifications to shoot a dog that is not a threat-a rabid dog or to put one out of its misery after being hit by a car or otherwise injured and suffering. I am sure he thought it probably had rabies, but he was wrong and fucked up. I won’t watch a dog snuff film, but if he had a body cam operating, I would like to see how the animal was walking or acting. They have no animal control to respond so maybe he could have called a vet and kept people away from it or asked a neighbor if they knew the dog. I have had to put down I hired and rabid animals and I cried every single time. Often, other officers would come to the scene so I wouldn’t have to be the one to do it. I would be the first one through any door to protect other officers from harm, but I didn’t want to shoot any animals unless there was no choice.

Not blaming the owner, but why is a blind and deaf dog wandering the streets?

one of the more infuriating videos ive seen of cops is one from years ago where a couple dogs got lose in a neighborhood and a piece of shit police officer locates the dogs down in a ravine while he stands over them from a safe distance with gun drawn and actually has to whistle for them to come closer so he can line them up in his sites and open fire while they stare up at him wagging their tails. Nobody had been bitten or attacked, it was just a couple of dogs running lose and this cop said fuck it I need to get some target practice in.

Disgusting. No way would I watch that video.

During my tenure as an officer, there were four dogs shot by my dept. the first one was rabid and attacked someone. It was a trashbag family that named it the n word because it was a black lab-more on that later.

The second one was another black lab that got hit by a car and the family asked the officer to shoot him. Very sad.

Third one was a dog that was known to be highly aggressive and was banned from the city. Of course, they didn’t heed the order and kept getting tickets for letting it run free after it was banned. One day, it killed a cat and chased a mailman up onto a vehicle and he called the cops. Officer shows up, knows exactly which house it is at and he goes to knock on the door to tell them their vicious dog just attacked another person. The dog is on the porch and charges the officer. He shoots and kills it. It was a black German Shepard. I shit you not, the family (black) protested and made it about race and even the color of the dog. Two jobs ago, I worked with the woman that organized the protest and it was awkward to say the least. Unfortunately for the dept, it was the same officer that shot the rabid black lab and that family started running their mouths-more on that in a minute.

The fourth dog was a pit bull that ran through a neighbors screen door and killed their cat. When the officer showed up, the dog was growling standing over the cat and charged. He was shot but not killed. This one drew a lot of community interest with support on both sides and people arguing over it and making threats to the dept and the officer. I wasn’t working when this happened because I had just had surgery after a work injury and because it was my shift, I was asked to monitor all threats on fb. I used a dummy account and kept tabs on all the threats to present to the dept and warn officers when people made threats to kill our k-9s. Now here is where the family from the first shooting comes in. The owner’s daughter is running her mouth again about her lab being shot. She told the story, omitting that it was rabid (confirmed by animal control who had to send the brain to a laboratory) or that it attacked someone that got scratched badly but not bit. So using my dummy account, I responded to her “oh, that’s terrible-what was your dogs name so we can pray for it” knowing the answer was n-word. She never answered which was odd. Our dept got threats from all over the country and even people in the uk.

I have been bitten four times while on the dept. I never shot or injured any of those dogs. Most were quick bites but a pit and a chihuahua both got a good hold. The pit had my wrist and I had to pepper spray it. It ran off and I am glad that I didn’t know where it lived because it would have been put down. The small dog jumped up and bit my finger on New Year’s Day and wouldn’t let go and ripped all the skin off my finger with the owner right there on the porch watching this as it unfolded on the street while I was investigating a hit and run. I issued a ticket for having the dog unrestrained while being aggressive and she flipped out. I held up my finger, which happened to be my middle finger and she called the dept and claimed I flipped her off. Luckily, it was on dash camera and I am heard saying “look what your dog did to my finger and it needs to be on a leash or in a yard and not running free.

And my last foray was when two rotties mauled a woman and her dog after they dug under their fence and escaped. When I arrived, neighbors were trying to beat the dogs away with a broom. I had a taser and not having a clear shot, I sparked the taser and scared them away, but only a short distance. They turned back and charged and I pepper sprayed the snot out of them. Of course, the owners-a Dr and his wife, complained about the pepper spray to another officer but did not try to file a complaint. They paid the tickets and the medical bills for the woman and her dog, which was in the thousands and their dogs were labeled as vicious under city codes and had to be confined to a leash and improvements had to be made to their yard. This happened one block from my house in a good neighborhood.

One more story. Two guys and a girl are drinking and watching a football game across the street from where the Shepard was shot(in the hood) and the owner of the house had a heart attack. The other man tries to help him when the owner’s pit attacks him and rips out his throat causing the worst scene I have ever seen. Both men die. When the first officers on the scene arrived, the dog was wagging its tail and happy to see them. They did not hurt the dog. Both men died and the woman was hiding behind a chair when she called us.

Bottom line is that I hate animal violence and used my taser or pepper spray only-never a gun. Not every officer is willing to take such risks and unfortunately that is not the case for everyone. Tasers have helped a bit, but it is hard to hit a running dog so I trained my officers to use the spark/threat display to scare them away.

I am not rehashing the same shit we both said despite your insane need to argue shit that has been done to death.
how little self awareness you must have to say some retarded shit like this. How many times have you typed Ben Crumps name? Idiot.

Thread Title:

THE POLICE SHOOTING/USE OF FORCE MEGATHREAD: discussions to determine if justified or not​

Thread Starter:
nhbbear

Last edited:
how little self awareness you must have to say some retarded shit like this. How many times have you typed Ben Crumps name? Idiot.

Thread Title:

THE POLICE SHOOTING/USE OF FORCE MEGATHREAD: discussions to determine if justified or not​

Thread Starter:
nhbbear

How is shitting on ben crump the same as continuing to argue the same stuff we argued over for pages? Was she found guilty yet?

Back