• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

To quote Gary Oldman’s character in True Romance, it ain’t white boy day

I'll never understand why at least 2 friends in situations like this cant shoot the solo guy for takedowns. If coordinated, even the most unathletic group of 5 should be able to overpower someone as long as we're not talking Chuck Liddell or Chuck Norris.

I'll never understand why at least 2 friends in situations like this cant shoot the solo guy for takedowns. If coordinated, even the most unathletic group of 5 should be able to overpower someone as long as we're not talking Chuck Liddell or Chuck Norris.
They always go in it half-assed, and stay stunned when their amaturish efforts are repelled.

Like you mention, you just need one attempting to shoot and everyone else go full-out on the guy. Either you're all-in, or stay out of it.

This had to be the first attempt at jumping in a guy the crew ever made, right?

They always go in it half-assed, and stay stunned when their amaturish efforts are repelled.

Like you mention, you just need one attempting to shoot and everyone else go full-out on the guy. Either you're all-in, or stay out of it.
Had a few multiple person fights in my life, it's usually like this. Got jumped in jail once, was completely different...

10 years ago, we'd say he served up a can of Unbridled Negro Rage

now we just say he filled the room with uppercuts

Honestly white boys tend to lose every street fight unless they

A. Have martial arts experience and the other guy doesn't

B. Outweigh the other guy by at least 50 lbs

well, obviously these guys didn’t have any experience and that guy did. So not a good example.

c242689b3d0c54779e9589c69beefc52.gif

well, obviously these guys didn’t have any experience and that guy did. So not a good example.
He doesn't seem like he has real training or anything, probably just been in more fights than they have and is a more aggressive guy

On the five billionth four hundred thirtysixth millionth two hundred and thirty seven thousandth and seventifirst day, God said:

Let there be a place where random people from across the land shall come together to collectively care about a random thing that might not be popular enough to elicit a sufficient number of people in any one particular location to be interested in.

and then there was Sherdog.

* this has nothing to do with the thread topic.

I just saw the word quote in the thread title and for some unexplainable reason thought of that quote.

Not so sure I believe this, Sherbrah.
Yeah not even close. It has to do with their upbringing and confidence. If you believe you are weak and not up to task, then you perform as such. It’s why eastern euro whites fight the way they do. They don’t have this pervasive mentality being thrown at them all the time that they are weaker and less than. Fighting-wise, of course.

Last edited:
Yeah not even close. It has to do with their upbringing and confidence. If you believe you are weak and not up to task, then you perform as such. It’s why eastern euro whites fight the way they do. They don’t have this pervasive mentality being thrown at them all the time that they are weaker and less than. Fighting-wise, of course.

Agreed, there's a pretty huge difference between Eastern Euros and Western Euros fighting wise, without a doubt.

I can't say I agree with GolovKing either. Maybe your average pampered preppy whiteboy sure, but that's true of any race. I've seen plenty of whites IRL that are hard as nails, plenty online too, and pro fighters ;)

Back